Girl wants to be a sex friend...

Zero V

Prodigal son
This may seem odd, but it perturbs me. We have been friends for 8 years.

She is breaking up with a BF and moving back to my state. She wants to stay single while getting stabilized, but since weve been best friends forever just wants to be sex buddies until one of us finds a gf/bf....

Normally guys like this situation...

Its never been "me" to do this. Inputs? lol.

Feelings are going to get involved broski

I worry about that on her side, on my side I know I will be fine. There are many things that prevent a "romantic" connection here.

At the same time..like I said, this feels 100% not me. But its hard to turn down having spent quite a bit of time without any...

Well you know who you are. And she offered. You need to make sure that it is being communicated that this is FRIENDS ONLY. No feelings involved. Go for it then. Gitcha sum.

I say go for it, but keep it as is. Dont get too involved with her other than your agreement as feelings 'will' come into place. Then it just gets tougher from there. Have a talk with her in person and confirm the situation before hand. Dont let it get out of control before its too late. Good luck and enjoy!

I say go for it, but keep it as is. Dont get too involved with her other than your agreement as feelings 'will' come into place. Then it just gets tougher from there. Have a talk with her in person and confirm the situation before hand. Dont let it get out of control before its too late. Good luck and enjoy!

Definitely going to have a discussion on the subject. My big stickler is going to be the fact that this is temporary and I don't plan on it being too long term.

If you want to lose her as a friend, go for it. If you want to keep her as a friend - and that includes her bring friends with your future gf/wifey, then don't do it. No matter what they say, once you cross that line, you can NEVER go back, especially if you are honest with your future gf/wifey.

Sex is funny brother and often breeds feelings! I've been caught up in those situations myself with a sex buddy once. She was a total ho bag but I had been with her so many times that things developed and eventually I got hurt when I had to walk from that mess.

If you want to lose her as a friend, go for it. If you want to keep her as a friend - and that includes her bring friends with your future gf/wifey, then don't do it. No matter what they say, once you cross that line, you can NEVER go back, especially if you are honest with your future gf/wifey.

I agree with Stevenmd here 100%

Once the two of you cross that line there is no turning back, it changes everything, you say no emotions just sex, ya it's like that in the beginning, but later down the road someone's feelings develop into more. And when it's time to stop the friend with Benefits your friendship will no longer be the same.*

If neither of you develop feelings for each other, and are able to still be really good friends after the fact. When another comes into your life, the future Gf/wifey and or Bf/husband might develop insecurities knowing the 2 of you have history and it's not just as Best Friends.*

Is it really worth Losing her as a friend? If all it is that she wants is just sex, then buy her a vibrator, and tell her to have fun.*

Last edited:
I say do it. Don't make it a long term thing but bang it out a few times then just move on as friends. You said it's been a while for you so you def need this imo. I couldn't live 2 weeks without sex.

Do it bro!! Hey I guess its better than your buddy asking you the same thing. Hit that shit son!! Use that test god gave you. Or a pharmaceutical lab. Lol

Don't get me wrong, I have found myself in this situation more than once. While it is surely fun, new, and exciting, usually one of you will start to "feel" something more. The feelings do not mean that either of you will bring it out in the open, but, it will be there. IF you do decide to go forward with the sex, it doesn't mean that things will get fucked up in the long run. I have plenty of girls whom I had an understanding with and for the most part we are all still friends. I say go for it, just know what you are getting yourself into ahead of time. Good Luck bro and enjoy!

Do it and post pictures... SHIT. :D

In all honesty, if you do it, don't make it a long term thing. In my experience that's where things get tricky and somebody gets hurt. Or you guys end up dating. Christ, what the hell do I know? Listen to Pops.

:cum::cum::cum::horny:i wouldnt be able to say no. unless she is not good looking by any means. Id do it. just tell her/talk about that this is only bedroom love. No real connection or relationship aside being friends.

could you ever see yourself being with her?? if so you really want to watch things. if not, fuck her & leave her by herself that night in her apartment. let her know/realize that this is how it will be.

like meathead, im a dog too, jus interested in girls fun parts, aside that, they are not too entertaining.....:doggy:

:cum::cum::cum::horny:i wouldnt be able to say no. unless she is not good looking by any means. Id do it. just tell her/talk about that this is only bedroom love. No real connection or relationship aside being friends.

could you ever see yourself being with her?? if so you really want to watch things. if not, fuck her & leave her by herself that night in her apartment. let her know/realize that this is how it will be.

like meathead, im a dog too, jus interested in girls fun parts, aside that, they are not too entertaining.....:doggy:

No chance I will get overly attached to her in "That" way. We have been friends for 7 years, and we tossed the idea around before I suppose. This time she is set on it though lol.

She just wants to crash at my place some nights. To be "exclusively in-exclusive" as in we will only be with each other until one of us finds another...its really weird feeling.

I figure I will give it a shot...its been many moons since I got any, been too focused on work.

Back