Halotestin!

Tren and deca together. Say goodbye to Mr. penis. Well you should definitly get some cabergoline or bromo.

Also 6 weeks of halo at 30mg sounds abit long to me but i'm over cautiuous with orals.

roccodart440 said:
Tren and deca together. Say goodbye to Mr. penis. Well you should definitly get some cabergoline or bromo.

Also 6 weeks of halo at 30mg sounds abit long to me but i'm over cautiuous with orals.

I have deca/test/tren all the same shot...i laid the pipe last night better than a professional plumber could...and the night before too. She said, best orgasm to date last night.

Yeah, don't see much difference between doing a small bit of both compared to a lot of one. I will have bromo though

As stated in my above posts, I would like to run Halo by itself. Tell me this, anyone with the knowledge that is, if Halo were to be run by itself for a week on two week off cycles would this prove in any way beneficial? I assume since Halo has such a short half life it would yield some benefit. Also, would 1 week alone shut you down?

in all the steroid profiles you can read halotestin does NOT shutdown HPTA that hard...

"Halo is of course suppressive to your HPTA, but I´ve found that in some studies where measurements were made of serum FSH, LH, testosterone, up to 20mgs per day of Halo did not suppress them measurably (9). This could possibly indicate the use of up to 20mgs/day of Halotestin without being in any great danger of suppressing endogenous hormones."

Last edited:
when posting somethign like that...not to be a dick but i'd appreciate it if you post your references and where it came from. It does look opinionated to a point

I don't think i've ever heard of it not shutting someone down hard. I was just curious on the time table. Dolf - whats your reasoning behind it being not useful in such short bursts? You are probally right, I just don't know the reasoning.

Because by the time you would start to see the benefits you would be coming off of it. Plus with your hormone levels on a roller coaster ride it would seem to me that you might get all the sides with none of the benefits. If you're going to do it, do it right. Low dose of test and a 4-6 week halo regimine. Not flaming at all here bro... just my opinion

Last edited:
Ah that's right - rollercoaster hormones would be a terrible thing. God I hate water retention, haha. Thanks Dolf!

fred9 said:
in all the steroid profiles you can read halotestin does NOT shutdown HPTA that hard...

"Halo is of course suppressive to your HPTA, but I´ve found that in some studies where measurements were made of serum FSH, LH, testosterone, up to 20mgs per day of Halo did not suppress them measurably (9). This could possibly indicate the use of up to 20mgs/day of Halotestin without being in any great danger of suppressing endogenous hormones."
The person who wrote that should be strangled, preferably by someone on halo.

Last edited:
Why are some of you so hyped up over halo? I know that most ppl say that the steroid effectiveness charts arent worth a damn, but according to a couple I looked at, Anavar has better numbers. Fill me in fella's...

I train purely for strength so Anavar (var) and Halo are great choices. I don't think it's that anyone is hyped up over Halo, they just want to try something different. Like me, i've done Anavar (var) before and want to give Halo a try for the added mental aggresion.

HeartofaLeo said:
Why are some of you so hyped up over halo? I know that most ppl say that the steroid effectiveness charts arent worth a damn, but according to a couple I looked at, Ana Anavar (var) has better numbers. Fill me in fella's...

..and that must of have been the consensus for years because I noticed Halo had died out for several. It's all of a sudden making a comback of late, or so it seems.
They both have their pro's & con's but in my opinion Anavar (var) doesn't even come close to giving you the intensity/agression that Halo does. If you are even tempered, good at controlling your emotion, and know how to positively harness increased aggression, Halo can be like having your cake and eating to. :) And that's not taking anything away from Anavar (var) . Different strokes for different folks.

JayC said:
..and that must of have been the consensus for years because I noticed Halo had died out for several. It's all of a sudden making a comback of late, or so it seems.
They both have their pro's & con's but in my opinion Anavar (var) doesn't even come close to giving you the intensity/agression that Halo does. If you are even tempered, good at controlling your emotion, and know how to positively harness increased aggression, Halo can be like having your cake and eating to. :) And that's not taking anything away from Anavar (var) . Different strokes for different folks.

OKay... so with this in mind... Beside the facts of aggression, Can somebody give details on their experiences with Anavar (var) & Halo? IMO there should be a sticky on the two... :D

HeartofaLeo said:
I mean, Does Halo put on more mass/fatburn? I think you all should get the drift of what I'm sayin...

Some of us here are not bodybuilders and couldn't care less about mass/fatbun.

When i used Anavar (var) i was also using tren but i did notice that even though i was gaining size (5'11'' 232) i still had visible abs and was eating a less than stellar diet ( maybe 13-14% bf) so it may have some fat burning properties. It was a noticible change in the way the muscle looked after a couple weeks, a lot more dense

Last edited:
Back