Hockeyplaya18's FIRST CYCLE

JUNE 12th DAY (118) post cycle therapy (pct) DAY (9)

So far so good, I have 4 more days of the HCG blast phase, Im feeling good. I brought down the volume on most of my workouts, really focusing on not overtraining, but Im still busting my ass. My weight is down to 256 from 260, but Im def looking more lean each day. Im pumped to start my IGF's and GW!!!

Chest

DECLINE DUMBBELL PRESS
75x15, 75x13, 75x12, 75x10.

INCLINE DUMBBELL FLY's
25x15, 30x15, 35x15

10min ABS

INCLINE DUMBBELL PRESS
70x15, 65x15, 65x14.

HAMMER GRIP DUMBBELL PRESS
65x15, 60x15, 60x15.

CABLE MACHINE FLY's
30x15, 30x15, 25x15, 25x15.

DONE, Chest is sore today, but nothing crazzy. Legz today, back tomorrow.

JUNE 14th DAY (120) post cycle therapy (pct) DAY (11)

Feeling good, slight decrease in strength in the gym, but I havent been pushing myself to the extreme since Im coming off the juice. Today is my last day of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) blast, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) was nice, def got my nutz larger and made me feel good. Starting Clomid Nolva tomorrow!

Did Legz 2 days ago and back yesterday. Im just gonna log my back workout

DEADS
135x10 WU, 225x12, 225x12, 225x12.

SINGLE ARM LAT PULL-DOWNS
70x12, 70x12, 70x12.

BENT OVER BARBBELL ROWS
135x15, 135x15, 135x15.

BENT OVER DUMBBELL ROWS
75x15, 75x15, 75x15.

SEATED CLOSE GRIP CABLE ROWS
140x20, 140x20, 140x20.

DONE, BACKS CRAZZY SORE TODAY, miss being on and not being this sore, lol. Though I love the feeling, but not the idea that my body takes forever to recover compared to being on the love juice ;)

JUNE 19th DAY (125) PCT DAY (16) GW-501615 DAY (2)

So Ive decided Im going to run GW by itself first for a month or 2, then try DES or LR3 on there own for a month or 2, and figure out what they each do individually for my body, I figure after I do that I can see what works the best for me. So I started with GW at 5mg yesterday, 30 min pre-workout. Could have been all mental, but I felt like I could have road the stationary bike forever, Im going to take it pre workout today as well, then tomorrow, I plan on taking it pre hockey game, I feel like I will for sure be able to tell a difference in its endurance/cardio increase many people have reported about.

Clomid and Nolva are going well, besides the fact the liquid forms of them taste as if the devil has came in my mouth. As for other sides of the 2 compounds, I noticed a little more bacne as usual, but nothing to write home about. I feel pretty good in the gym, it can get frustrating at times with not being able to perform at the level I was previously, but I know thats just the nature of the beast that is steroids.
YOLO

CHEST

DECLINE DUMBBELL PRESS
75x15, 75x13, 75x12, 75x10.

FLAT BENCH DUMBBELL FLY'S
30x15, 35x15, 35x15, 35x15.

INCLINE DUMBBELL PRESS
70x13, 65x14, 65x13.

CABLE FLYS (UPPER, AND MIDDLE)
30x15, 30x15, 30x15, 25x15, 25x15, 25x15.

Felft OK, chest is sore today, guess thats all that matters!

JUNE 22nd DAY (128) post cycle therapy (pct) DAY (19) GW-501516 DAY (5)

Feeling fucking great!! Not on cycle great, but for sure the same or better when I was at my peak naturally last time.

I havent noticed much from the GW, Im wondering if I should up the dosage from 5mg to 7.5mg ED, I am a bigger guy so it might do the trick. Or I just need to give it some more time, any input on this would be great.

Been crazzy busy, but Ive been in the gym everyday. Arms today, then hockey. No real change it weight and reps so I see no reason to post up my workout today.

I was using GW for good month and a half. I feel endurnace more than anyhting and after 3 weeks I saw a diffrent on it. Not at loosing weight too much but endurance while working out. Great job

Hey HP, saw in another thread that you got your Aromasin from GWP... how did you like it? What kind of bloat did you get before you started taking it and how effective was it at treating it?

I just started my cycle last Monday and have nothing to show for it thus far except 10 pounds of bloat lol... can't have anything interfering with this sexy ass face of mine nomsayin

^^Haha, yea my CHEEKS got a lil puffy till I started running Aromasin. I loved there aromasin, I gained about 10-15 lb's before I started taking the aromasin, I lost 6-7 lb's once I started taking it, so I would assume I gained 6-7 lbs of water weight until I started running the ARO. GWP shit is 100% legit, I have bought everything from Melonotan 2 too IGF-DES, and my post cycle therapy (pct) all were 100% legit and worked like a charm.

Good luck on your cycle bro!!! DO WORK!!!

JUNE 25th DAY (131) PCT DAY (22) GW-501516 DAY (8)

Continue to feel 100% normal, Im enjoying the summer a little to much though. But due to that Im putting the GW to the test, and so far it seems to be working, I ate like shit this weekend, and I havent noticed any negative changes. I plan on eating good until friday this week, lol. I will continue to post updates on how everythings going, and such.

Hope everyones doing great!!!!

I dont feel to much, besides better cardio with hockey.. And Ive noticed less body fat around my stomach area, and I my diet has been kind of sketchy on the weekends, lol. So I think its doing its job!!! :)

yeah buddy do work kid! Yo bro do you think that the hcg had any fat burning effect? I hear that that shit can tighten belly fat up when sub q injecting I am not doubting the GW power but I am wondering if hcg helped tighten up the belly?

Back