Holy Fuck!!!!!

except in the movie they were gonna kill denzel either way, think the page will get put up either way?

******ATTENTION*******

Guys, quit sending me PM's asking for the link. As stated earlier, the guy who made the site doesn't want it all over the boards right now. Juicefreak was given until tonight to pay back the money he owes, until then I won't share the site.

Oh NO
Stop it MvMaxx.
I get scared every time I look at his massive physique :D
He can keep my money, I dont want any problems with a freak like that :D

Canuck4 said:
Oh NO
Stop it MvMaxx.
I get scared every time I look at his massive physique :D
He can keep my money, I dont want any problems with a freak like that :D

LOL Honestly, that guy would get torn the fuck up. He's the type of guy you can fight and not worry about getting hurt.

My only fear is that he'd get knocked out by the first punch and wouldn't remember the severe beating he incurred.

mvmaxx said:
LOL Honestly, that guy would get torn the fuck up. He's the type of guy you can fight and not worry about getting hurt.

My only fear is that he'd get knocked out by the first punch and wouldn't remember the severe beating he incurred.

With a neck that skinny, I doubt he would even survive a punch.

DAMN! after seeing those picks he deff should have taken all the money he got and signed up for a gym

i woulld really feel bad hitting him....it would kinda be like beating a woman u just dont do it .......i would T-bag that motherbitch though

Back