Holy shit, stretch marks from growing too quick?

numba1scrapper

Beast in training
I have no idea how I didnt notice it before but im doing some wide grip pull ups the other day for back and right by my arm pits are rediculous stretch marks, most likely from the rapid increase in size. Im on my last week of a dbol/test/deca cycle and havent measure, but probably gained an inch and a half of size on my arms.

Anyone experience this or know what I can do or use to reduce further stretch marks? Obviously the goal is to keep getting bigger so yea, if I dont do something im gonna look like a pregnant bitches stomach.

lmao dude i have some sick stretch marks. As of right now, about 8" long on both arms lol. Ima start a stretch mark thread hahaha

I have no idea how I didnt notice it before but im doing some wide grip pull ups the other day for back and right by my arm pits are rediculous stretch marks, most likely from the rapid increase in size. Im on my last week of a dbol/test/deca cycle and havent measure, but probably gained an inch and a half of size on my arms.

Anyone experience this or know what I can do or use to reduce further stretch marks? Obviously the goal is to keep getting bigger so yea, if I dont do something im gonna look like a pregnant bitches stomach.

Yea you shoulda had those before you started a cycle. I've been watching my stretchmarks get bigger and bigger since I was 16. That's the truest sign that your getting bigger

theres a coca butter oil you can get for this. it helps.
but wear them like a badge bro you worked hard for them.

pretty common around armpits because washing with soap or using antiperspirants dries the skin out making it less pliable. moisturizer helps a little bit, not washing or using antiperspirants helps the most :cool:

Bio-oil is good aswell for them, Girlfriend had a few after our boy was born, worked pretty well for her. They were quite big to.

I got a bunch of those when I was natty, everyones skin is different. Don't forget to stretch a little, and warm up.

I'll look into that Bio-Oil, nothing topical ever work for my wife.

fuck all that otc shit.

Get the highest retin A cream you can find, overseas I think you can get 5%. In the US it is only 1% and its about 90$/tube. Its the only thing that has ever worked for me.

I never had stretch marks before this cycle... How come I dont see stretch marks on pros?

most of them have them, but like BB said its a genetic thing as well.

I have some high level comp buddies that have nasty ones all across their lats and everything. Sick. Once they protan though... you can't see shit.

Take a look at Evan Centanponi off season with no tan. He's got em everywhere.

stretch marks arent such a bad thing.. lets you know your bigger than youve ever been b4.. their pink at first but they fade.. never tried the shit blondie was suggesting but ive used the vitamin e pills (poke a hole and squeeze it out)for mine and they worked pretty well.. atleast faded them quicker anyway.. worx on scars too..

lol i had no problem with them on my pec/arm pit area. But once they decided to make it half way down my bicep... then theres a issue

Back