Holy shit, stretch marks from growing too quick?

got em in the pec/armpit area, running down both arms and around the waist (was a fat kid when I hit puberty). Tanning helps fade them a little, I consider them battle scars!

As above tanning helps. When I did my first cycle at 18 I blew up and got stretch marks all over. Got them on my shoulders going into my chest, biceps, tri's, and even go past my bi's into the inside of my forearms. I love them their mine :)

pecs/down my lats.
I felt it on incline bench one day doing heavy 5 reps. next day I had purple lines.
It's been a year and they're pink now. I used cocoa butter, got the one with the pic of the pregnant girl on it. lmao
That was just from PH's, gonna start my cycle soon and can't imagine how much bigger they're gonna get :rolleyes:

Im tellin ya the sooner you get retin A on them, they will stop growing and start to disappear. The newer the stretch marks are the better it will work.

I think we'd all love to see you cover those gay canaries on your hips as soon as possible.

hey homo... learn your birds ITS A SWALLOW... and since you like looking right at the hip/dick area... why dont you get on your knees an do what the bird is suggesting :)

I've been using bio-oil and st.ives timeless skin and ive had a lot of luck with them diminishing.

Back