Hospitalised due to steroids

Hospitalised due to steroids

• Total voters

Lucky13

Cycle, test, HGH
Who's ever ended up in hospital due to steroids, this could be because of a site infection, side affects related to the steroids such as gyno op, BP, liver damage or even if steroids caused panic attacks/heart palpitations....

"lucky bastard" ? For what reasons, that you are clean, do post cycle therapy (pct), have nolva/b6 on hand... and not take anything to start with if you have other problems (that should be checked out before starting).

Well I guess im lucky then.

My second cycle landed me the the ER. It was Sunday night and I had spent the weekend drinking. I was already asleep around 9:00pm when my cellphone rang. It was very loud and next to my ear and startled the shit out of my deep sleep. I talked to my buddy briefly and hung up. I then immediately got fuzzy hands, light headed, heart palpations, and couldn't breath. I thought I was dying. I called my friend back and told him to drive me to the ER.

I got there and things cooled down much better by the time I reached an ER bed. I told the doctor I was on steroids and then he immediately stopped caring about my situation and started the speech about how I shouldn't be on them unless I'm making millions in some sport. He then told me risking my life to get pussy is stupid and then left.

The doc didn't tell me at this time, but it was a panic attack. Later in life, I started having them off-cycle and got diagnosed and now I'm on meds. Everything is perfect now on or off cycle.

However, I am on tren right now for the first time and I had a mild panic attack yesterday, but today I'm fine. So far, it's managable. If it gets worse, I'll have to lower the dose to 75mg and if it continues kill it all together.

Last edited:
Niclipse said:
My second cycle landed me the the ER. It was Sunday night and I had spent the weekend drinking. I was already asleep around 9:00pm when my cellphone rang. It was very loud and next to my ear and startled the shit out of my deep sleep. I talked to my buddy briefly and hung up. I then immediately got fuzzy hands, light headed, heart palpations, and couldn't breath. I thought I was dying. I called my friend back and told him to drive me to the ER.

I got there and things cooled down much better by the time I reached an ER bed. I told the doctor I was on steroids and then he immediately stopped caring about my situation and started the speech about how I shouldn't be on them unless I'm making millions in some sport. He then told me risking my life to get pussy is stupid and then left.

The doc didn't tell me at this time, but it was a panic attack. Later in life, I started having them off-cycle and got diagnosed and now I'm on meds. Everything is perfect now on or off cycle.

However, I am on tren right now for the first time and I had a mild panic attack yesterday, but today I'm fine. So far, it's managable. If it gets worse, I'll have to lower the dose to 75mg and if it continues kill it all together.
Dont you think your panic attack was due to your weekend drinking instead? Or an already condition you had previous to use.

Bast said:
"lucky bastard" ? For what reasons, that you are clean, do post cycle therapy (pct), have nolva/b6 on hand... and not take anything to start with if you have other problems (that should be checked out before starting).

Well I guess im lucky then.
Lol I agree. More like, I'm a healthy (and not even that) adult male that cycles responsibly, and there is no reason to go to the hospital.

To be honest, it kept me out of the hospital due to the weird side effect that it actually cures my anxiety. And it also solved a lot of health issues I had because of having a low test. Both of which I got from a severe burnout at work.

pineapple said:
Dont you think your panic attack was due to your weekend drinking instead? Or an already condition you had previous to use.

Nah. It was something that only occured on-cycle at first, then eventually it was happening after not being on for 6 months in the middle of the night on a week night (no alcohol)

SCHOOMONEY said:
Steroids And Alcohol... That Is The Dumbest Thing That Someone Can Do.

You'd be stunned to find out that I don't personaly know one juicer who doesnt. I know plenty. I'd also add that it's not as scary as you think.

BP was 192/125 after five weeks of anadrol. I thought I was having a heart attack and went to the ER. I was admitted.

Oh, and I also had a batch of tren that was twice as strong as I thought it was.

SCHOOMONEY said:
Steroids And Alcohol... That Is The Dumbest Thing That Someone Can Do.

Hardly, responsibility is key. Orals are a different story though.

No, I've never been to the hospital because of gear.

outlawtas2 said:
Hardly, responsibility is key. Orals are a different story though.

No, I've never been to the hospital because of gear.

I went out drinking on dbol for my B-day. I was hungover for 4 full days. now i think twice before getting slammered on orals :spank:

4 days in mt sinai miami for poss heart attack...was actually massive anxiety induced panic attack as my cardiac enzymes were all normal.... scary stuff........

AAS has saved my life twice. the doc told me i would not have lived through a motorcycle crash if i did not have all the muscle i carry to protect my organs. The second time was a fall of over 10ft same story.

all this talk about heart problems tell's me that not enough users get yearly physicals. Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) should not be taken by people with heart problems.

Dave B. said:
BP was 192/125 after five weeks of anadrol. I thought I was having a heart attack and went to the ER. I was admitted.

Oh, and I also had a batch of tren that was twice as strong as I thought it was.

dam. What dose of anadrol?

I would like to think that most people who are into health and fitness wouldn't do something stupid enough to end them up in a hospital for any reason. This thread along with other posts that lucky13 has made makes me think that he is reckless and doing all this for the wrong reasons.

Golgo13 said:
I would like to think that most people who are into health and fitness wouldn't do something stupid enough to end them up in a hospital for any reason. This thread along with other posts that lucky13 has made makes me think that he is reckless and doing all this for the wrong reasons.

Lol I take it your being sarcastic...I'm probably one of the most cautious people on this forum! My health suppliments alone could feed 10 people.

back in college, I got something called "Paracarditus"?? (Sp) it was an infection of the lining around the heart and they asid it was prolly caused by my cycle.

Back