Hot Fitness Chick

i mean cmon guys look at all his post its nothin like he was pertrayed in the show...lol..for real go read em, nothin about any aas, just girls and cocks and such, anyone that is stupid enough to believe him makes them just as lame....looks like he really like the show, hey they did actually make a show for guys like u on mtv though...i thin ity was call TRUE LIFE IM A FANATIC!!!HAHAHA.

I applaud the top girl on her physique: am sure she works very hard.

But not sexually appealing in the least bit. I'd have boned Chyna before her.

To each his own, but I'd tear every last one of them up!

"Slap you with her cock?"

Give me a fuckin break. Some of you guys/men??? are a bunch of fuckin sissies that if a women in any way challenges your "male dominance" you go running for the hills.

Last edited:

Give me a fuckin break. Some of you guys/men??? are a bunch of fuckin sissies that if a women in any way challenges your "male dominance" you go running for the hills.

has nothing to do with male dominance.. maybe us "sissies" lol just dont like girls that look like guys??..

has nothing to do with male dominance.. maybe us "sissies" lol just dont like girls that look like guys??..

How do they look like guys? Cause they got well developed muscles?

I can show you plenty of scrawny chicks that REALLY look like guys.

This is what I mean. Since when is having muscles the sole domain of men?

Now when they have facial hair, a voice deeper than Barry White and a clitoris the size of my big toe, then I'd understand your concerns...

Every last one of these women so far look like women. The just have some good musculature going on.

Thats not it at all? if I wanted to hook up with a man Id go looking for one not a female look alike. A woman is supposed to look like a woman IMO.

Im not saying she doesnt put her time in, but she sacrifices being an attractive woman for the physique she has, simple as that.

Thats not it at all? if I wanted to hook up with a man Id go looking for one not a female look alike. A woman is supposed to look like a woman IMO.

Im not saying she doesnt put her time in, but she sacrifices being an attractive woman for the physique she has, simple as that.

How do they NOT look like women???

Again, they look like women with some nice muscualature happening.

Having muscles makes them men, or look like men???

Like I said in my first post, "to each his own", but I think yall need to grow some balls if a few chicks with quads and bi's turn you off.

How do they NOT look like women???

Again, they look like women with some nice muscualature happening.

Having muscles makes them men, or look like men???

Like I said in my first post, "to each his own", but I think yall need to grow some balls if a few chicks with quads and bi's turn you off.

What exactly looks like a female feature on them? Ill give you the face. Thats it. Not one other things. Maybe if I lived in the Amazon, she'd fit right in with Xena Warrior Princess.

And yes, your completely right, WAY above average musculature on women is a huge turn of for me, maybe not you. But I can say with 100% certainty those girls could get in the bed with me and I would turn the other way and do my best to sleep and imagine I was by myself.

look at that bitche's jaw structure man, my wife was like ewwwwwwwww! she could tell she was on roids and she dont even know what to look for...lol..but everyone has there own style so its all good.

My male dominance isn't challenged at all. I just don't find it attractive in the least bit. I don't want to rub on something that feels like steel; I want my woman soft and curvy and feminine.

My male dominance isn't challenged at all. I just don't find it attractive in the least bit. I don't want to rub on something that feels like steel; I want my woman soft and curvy and feminine.

Well, again, I dont see how having a hard body makes them less feminine.

Soft, flabby chicks or even soft fit chicks are a dime a dozen.

A fit hard body is a rare thing, and as long as they still have their feminine lines like all these women do, thats fucking gold IMO.

Saying you dont prefer it is one thing, but saying they look like or are men is something totally different.

for what it's worth, id fuck that girl all night. with that said, im currently running half a gram of test so my opinion might be a bit skewed.

the girl in the first set of pictures resembles lou ferrigno.. go back and look at the last pic of her.. she got testosterone comin out her ass bro.. when a chick is on top of me riding the "greazy pickle" i wanna see titties bouncin not muscles flexin and veins poppin.. sorry.. to each his own.. just means theres more girly girls for me and more girls with ginormous clits for you.. everybody's happy..

just means theres more girly girls for me and more girls with ginormous clits for you.. everybody's happy..
Incorrect assumption!

I'll take mushy chicks and hard bodies. You just want the mush!

Yeah, that last pic shes looking kinda rough, but like I said before, there are plenty of soft bodies chicks with ugly faces as well.

And most of them movie star and singer chicks that people think are SOOO HOT are fugly as hell, they just have big dollar makeovers to do them all up.

Back