Hot Fitness Chick

Well, again, I dont see how having a hard body makes them less feminine.

Soft, flabby chicks or even soft fit chicks are a dime a dozen.

A fit hard body is a rare thing, and as long as they still have their feminine lines like all these women do, thats fucking gold IMO.

Saying you dont prefer it is one thing, but saying they look like or are men is something totally different.

having a "hard body" is not the problem here.. its having a body thats twice the muscularity of most men and YES that makes them manly.

Since when is it womanly to have bigger muscles than the average man?

ill agree with you on most of the movie chicks not being as hot as ppl think they are.. but some however angelina jolie... damn.. what id give for a round with that.. and i didnt say anything about mushy chicks.. thats just your way of trying to win this argument..lol that being said.. you are more than welcome to the chicks in the gym doing dead lifts and benching 300lbs.. just becareful buddy cause one of these days your going to come across one that has a little suprise waiting for you.. dont say the pickle didnt warn you..

Ill gladly take the girl in ur avatar!!:cum:

who would fuck this one?

x2tavd.jpg

having a "hard body" is not the problem here.. its having a body thats twice the muscularity of most men and YES that makes them manly.

Since when is it womanly to have bigger muscles than the average man?

guess everyone has there own taste. I think your perception is a little off though. To say that any of the girls in this thread resemble men is just ridiculous. I agree with olympian, I mean if a girls got facial hair, or a deeper voice than mine, that's a different story, but just cause a girls got a little muscle, and it's not overdose, I dont see anything manly about it

ok so everyone is always talking bout how HOT Blondie is.. so why not post a pic up??

Other than that i dont believe any of it

guess everyone has there own taste. I think your perception is a little off though. To say that any of the girls in this thread resemble men is just ridiculous. I agree with olympian, I mean if a girls got facial hair, or a deeper voice than mine, that's a different story, but just cause a girls got a little muscle, and it's not overdose, I dont see anything manly about it

bro thats exactly what im tryin to say here.

Listen.. if a woman has a little muscle, thats fine.

On the other hand, if she has more muscle than the average guy, thats disgusting.

A hard body isnt the problem, and the women that i was referring to was the first few. And they are too muscular.

Ask yourself this... What do most women find attractive about a man PHYSICALLY??

The answer... Musculature.

And that is exactly why most men do not like women with that amount of muscle.. because its not womanly, its manly

bro thats exactly what im tryin to say here.

Listen.. if a woman has a little muscle, thats fine.

On the other hand, if she has more muscle than the average guy, thats disgusting.

A hard body isnt the problem, and the women that i was referring to was the first few. And they are too muscular.

Ask yourself this... What do most women find attractive about a man PHYSICALLY??

The answer... Musculature.

And that is exactly why most men do not like women with that amount of muscle.. because its not womanly, its manly

Because they are pencil neck "men". I dont know what average guys you are talking about, but if those women have more muscle, than those guys need to question thier "manlihood", which is EXACTLY why they dont like the women.

Those chicks dont bother me one bit. Im 260 @ 12-15%. Even if I was smaller theyre still WOMEN. They just have muscles.

I dont care that you guys dont like them and its not your taste. Thats fine, but it really bothers me to call them manly just cause theyre sporting muscles.

Instead of blanketing them as manly, just say they are more manly than you are so everything is in the proper perspective.

Because they are pencil neck "men". I dont know what average guys you are talking about, but if those women have more muscle, than those guys need to question thier "manlihood", which is EXACTLY why they dont like the women.

Those chicks dont bother me one bit. Im 260 @ 12-15%. Even if I was smaller theyre still WOMEN. They just have muscles.

I dont care that you guys dont like them and its not your taste. Thats fine, but it really bothers me to call them manly just cause theyre sporting muscles.

Instead of blanketing them as manly, just say they are more manly than you are so everything is in the proper perspective.

Well said, because I will quickly do a back shot on any of those chicks, especially the first one. I stay strapped and ready...

so your tryin to tell me that the "average guy" (not the average weightlifting guy), has alot more muscle than that first woman?

sorry your delusional bro.

She has the same amount of muscle mass as a welterweight and the average guy IS NOT a welterweight bodybuilder. If the average guy was even lean enough to see the muscle he had it would not equal to the amount of mass that girl is carrying.

Back