how long or how many cycles would it take to get iffb pro size

In all actuality its not as much money as you would think. Things are bought in bulk. I could run what i mentioned above for about 450$ a week. 20 grand a year or so. I could afford that off of my salary now if i really needed to.

No sir. A very successful BB spends 60 to 80k per year, that does not include food and in no way exaggerated.

I'm not here to argue with you by any means. Im simply referring to what my friend told me he was taking at the time. 2g test, 800eq, 800deca, 20iu growth every morning, with 15iu insuin every meal and igf in whatever muscle groups you trained that day would cost me about 450 dollars a week. This is obviously not what is run year round because your drugs are different when you are hardening up compared to the offseason where it doesnt matter as much. I am in the powerlifting world. My go to's are test dbol and tren which are all relatively cheap.

I would imagine the short cruises help to negate costs slightly though.

Not trying to come across matter of factly if thats the way it was interpreted. Just trying to shed some light on the subject.

I have a great friend of mine who hits the stage at a lean and shreded 225. He walks around 260. He has been competing for abouta good 8 yrs and he is still searching for his procard he is 39 yrs old. Remeber this too there is a very political aspect of this too. There are people who choose the so called future contenders and maybe winners. Also take a look at the age of the average competator of pro IFBB, they are in their mid to late 30s. Ronnie Coleman started winning in his late 30s and kept competing i to his 40s.

sorry for dumb question like this iwas just curious as people say it takes years and years to get any where near jay cutler phil heath ronnie cole etc and takes a shit load ofgear but i have seen very young ifbb pros like 20 sumthing years old like dan hill for example
It takes great genetics and a solid nutrition plan with proper training. Drugs are a component but they are down the list brother.

so how far could you get on aas cycles with everything else in check like diet training etc without having to go the growth hormone insulin route

nhà thông minh là t***432;***417;ng lai c***7911;a ngôi nhà vi***7879;t hãy ***273;***7871;n v***7899;i nhà thông minh c***7911;a công ty c***7893; ph***7847;n ***273;***7847;u t***432; th***432;***417;ng m***7841;i và phát tri***7875;n DVN Nhà thông minh

nhà thông minh là t***432;***417;ng lai c***7911;a ngôi nhà vi***7879;t hãy ***273;***7871;n v***7899;i nhà thông minh c***7911;a công ty c***7893; ph***7847;n ***273;***7847;u t***432; th***432;***417;ng m***7841;i và phát tri***7875;n DVN Nhà thông minh

I disagree.

the f'ck does that mean its all numbers and shit

I would almost go as far to say as that the general population can view a physique attained using steroids alone and pass it off as natural. An example is of a guy who is 6 foot 240 at 8%. Most would say "oh, hs just a big guy."

You look at the olympia stage in the late 80's through the 90's- the biggest guys were only around 210 lbs and they were taking all of the steroids that they could. The mass monsters that we see today is from the growth and insulin and myostatin deficiencies.

I would almost go as far to say as that the general population can view a physique attained using steroids alone and pass it off as natural. An example is of a guy who is 6 foot 240 at 8%. Most would say "oh, hs just a big guy."

You look at the olympia stage in the late 80's through the 90's- the biggest guys were only around 210 lbs and they were taking all of the steroids that they could. The mass monsters that we see today is from the growth and insulin and myostatin deficiencies.

With that said am not big on todays physics. Frank Zane, Arnold, and Lou really great physics that hopefully wont be lost.

With that said am not big on todays physics. Frank Zane, Arnold, and Lou really great physics that hopefully wont be lost.

Definitely agree with you. Today's physiques are far too big and blocky, too bloated. They dom't have those nice v-taper physiques with broad shoulders and small waists, but they have large muscle belles. Frank, Arnie and Lou had amazing physiques, and they will never be forgotten.

i think they look at abit to big ronnie n jay etc u couldnt lie about bein natural atall haha and i think arnies training partner franco was in good shape

Last edited:
Back