how much deca for joint lubracation only?

But Bros should know that using only tiny amount of deca for alleged lubrication only, can and most likely will totally shut your HPTA axis down and be just as hard to restart as on a heavier deca cycle but with out the heavy anabolic gains.

i wouldnt use deca off cycle but for thosem on cycle or better yet one of us old farts who is on hrt / testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) anyway. it might be worth a try.

I use it with my HRT and not gonna stop! Deca low dose long term makes all my achs and pains so very happy!

i wouldnt use deca off cycle but for thosem on cycle or better yet one of us old farts who is on hrt / testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) anyway. it might be worth a try.
Definitely if you are a lifetime testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) guy and obviously anybody can use smaller doses 200mg and under for whatever they want.

The drug is famously produced and manufactured in 100mg/ml ampoules so I can only guess that medically supervised usage is in the 100-200mg range.

I just wanted to put it out there that the infamous HPTA "lock down" could be just as effective as on a heavier cycle with more deca.

The problem isn't the testicles. Deca effects the pituitary and hippocampus in a different way then test. It shuts it down differently and harder. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) won't stop that.

I would like to see some text that backs that up. Like I already stated, I would not use Deca without running it with test.

This is what steroid.com recommends:

Due to the highly suppressive nature of Deca-Durabolin, I will speculate that testosterone in a Deca-Durabolin-inclusive cycle needs to be run for at least 2 additional weeks upon cessation of Deca. We remember from the chart above that baseline testosterone levels took roughly a month to return. Hence, a nice long estered testosterone should be run about 2 weeks longer than Deca-Durabolin, to prevent having a lag in time when the Deca-Durabolin is not producing an anabolic effect, yet is still suppressing your natural testosterone levels. Id also suggest that a particularly aggressive post cycle therapy (pct) be run after your cycle; nolvadex, HCG, and perhaps clomid should all be utilized in an effort to restore your natural hormone levels as quickly and efficiently as possible.

When I used it, I ran it with Dbol.....no test and I didn't have any problems recovering from it with a standard post cycle therapy (pct).

I would like to see some text that backs that up. Like I already stated, I would not use Deca without running it with test.

Due to the highly suppressive nature of Deca-Durabolin, I will speculate that testosterone in a Deca-Durabolin-inclusive cycle needs to be run for at least 2 additional weeks upon cessation of Deca. We remember from the chart above that baseline testosterone levels took roughly a month to return. Hence, a nice long estered testosterone should be run about 2 weeks longer than Deca-Durabolin, to prevent having a lag in time when the Deca-Durabolin is not producing an anabolic effect, yet is still suppressing your natural testosterone levels. Id also suggest that a particularly aggressive post cycle therapy (pct) be run after your cycle; nolvadex, HCG, and perhaps clomid should all be utilized in an effort to restore your natural hormone levels as quickly and efficiently as possible.

When I used it, I ran it with Dbol.....no test and I didn't have any problems recovering from it with a standard post cycle therapy (pct).

listen friend, no offense, but PLEASE dont EVER back up something with a retarded steroid profile from a forum board.

with that being said, i dont know if your implying that you will recover faster using test with deca or what, but that just makes no sense whatsoever.

there are other reasons to run test with your deca, making it "less suppressive" is def not one of them.

and yes deca does shut you down harder than test, just look at the male birth control studies.......................................................

Don't know if it "lubricates" joints or not, but it does provide joint pain relief for me when running it. I have run it in every cycle I've done and had mixed results with the dosing needed to get the pain relief.

I have run it at 250mg EW and had good results and I ran it at 250mg EW with rather poor results (results in this case referring only to the joint pain relief). I think the difference for me was the amount of test I was running. The first time at 250mg my test dose was only 400mg EW. The second time my test dose was 700mg EW. Test will be harder on the joints and from my experience I've needed to adjust my dose of deca up accordingly.

Overall, I think the sweet spot for me, personally, if just looking to manage joint pain is 300mg EW. You're also likely to get some anabolic benefits at that dose.

Deca definately eases my joint pain at 200 mgs. per week. I've been lifting for 25 years and I have no doubt that deca helps.

I think you are misunderstanding me. No where on this thread have I advocated using deca without test. As a matter of fact, that isn't what this discussion is about. I DO NOT recommend running ANY nandrolone products without test.

I think you are misunderstanding me. No where on this thread have I advocated using deca without test. As a matter of fact, that isn't what this discussion is about. I DO NOT recommend running ANY nandrolone products without test.

I understand what you are saying and I didn't accuse you of saying people should use it without test.

All I'm saying is that I have used with and without and would rather use it with. The OP doesn't say anything about useing test with so I was just giving my 2 cents and letting him know thats not agood idea.

listen friend, no offense, but PLEASE dont EVER back up something with a retarded steroid profile from a forum board.

with that being said, i dont know if your implying that you will recover faster using test with deca or what, but that just makes no sense whatsoever.

there are other reasons to run test with your deca, making it "less suppressive" is def not one of them.

No offense taken. I did't say it makes it "less suppressive". I am implying though that the advice from the retarded profile I posted makes perfect sense.

No offense taken. I did't say it makes it "less suppressive". I am implying though that the advice from the retarded profile I posted makes perfect sense.

most of them dont though, and backing it up with a profile that is merely an opinion does not re enforce anything IMO

Back