How much red meat do you guys eat?

*FLEX*

Specifically on cycle. I generally eat chicken but red meat sure helps get the calories up there easier! I've started eating anywhere from 10-14oz of newyork strip and an angus beef burger a day. Is this ok?

Thanks!
Flex

l eat around 700-800grams a day + 150-200 grams of fish and 400 grams of egg whites. On cycle or not, the same. Dunno how much it's in oz's :)

I don't eat much red meat, mainly because of the price - I can get chicken so much cheaper. Usually I'll have it if I buy any take away food or if we have tacos I'll buy minced beef etc. Most my protein comes from shakes, milk, chicken and egg whites I'd say.

I switch up my source of meat for my meals every week. Maybe one week out of the month I will use ground sirloin. All other protein sources are usually egg whites, ground turkey, chicken, tuna, and whey.

I don't eat much red meat, mainly because of the price - I can get chicken so much cheaper. Usually I'll have it if I buy any take away food or if we have tacos I'll buy minced beef etc. Most my protein comes from shakes, milk, chicken and egg whites I'd say.

Say it isn't so vBRAH! You Australians have some of the finest beef in the world! When I see it in stores here I snap up all I can afford to get of it. Taste so good, grass fed and all natural.

I eat steak daily. Right now I have a 14 oz NY strip in a zip lock bag defrosting in my sink. As soon as it's ready I am grilling it with a pork chop to have for lunch.

Well bare in mind 80% of the highest quality fish and meats we produce are shipped overseas so we don't get left with much .. which = higher prices for us, high quality beefs for you :(

Man, I crave red meat day in and day out. It is just so expensive. A bundle of chicken from Wally World is easier on my wallet.

But anytime I go out to eat I can not pass up a steak if they have them. Those fatty rib eyes. Yum.

Man, I crave red meat day in and day out. It is just so expensive. A bundle of chicken from Wally World is easier on my wallet.

But anytime I go out to eat I can not pass up a steak if they have them. Those fatty rib eyes. Yum.

Shop the sales brother!! I have a bunch of NY strips that I bought about 3 weeks ago on sale. Choice cut angus NY strip steaks $4.99 per lb!

I'm still loaded down on them but I've already got my eyes peeled for the next good sale and when one pops up I'll swoop in for 50, 60 or more pounds :)

today is wed and new sales go up around here...time to check the sites!

Shop the sales brother!! I have a bunch of NY strips that I bought about 3 weeks ago on sale. Choice cut angus NY strip steaks $4.99 per lb!

I'm still loaded down on them but I've already got my eyes peeled for the next good sale and when one pops up I'll swoop in for 50, 60 or more pounds :)

today is wed and new sales go up around here...time to check the sites!

See that's another reason I'm eating more red meat.....lately I've found New York Strips on sale for $3.29-$3.59 per pound!!

See that's another reason I'm eating more red meat.....lately I've found New York Strips on sale for $3.29-$3.59 per pound!!

That is barely more expensive that the disgusting hamburger meat that walmart sells. Something wrong with that shit

I've been eating alot ore lately too since I'm in the hospitality and recent upscale catering biz, I've been taking home ALOT of nderloin, like 1/2 to a whole loin 2 o3 times a week. OMG that shit s like butter!!! Some say too much red meat is hard on ureystem but what isn't?

I usually alternate days between chicken and beef. My main go to mean is a big steak with green beans and a potato.

My main go to mean is a big steak with green beans and a potato.

Just got back from a brutal delt workout and that sounds damn good right about now. I Live off red meat chicken oats and candy

Currently eating 8 oz of steak/day on off days and 16 oz of steak (or lean hamburger) on training days.

That is barely more expensive that the disgusting hamburger meat that walmart sells. Something wrong with that shit

It's all about looking for the sales Georgia! The 93% lean burger crap from Walmart is like $3.99 per lb

I eat lean ground beef or turkey everyday.

Regarding steaks, you gotta try flat irons. They are cheap and very tender. Your local butcher should be able to cut some out for you.

My guess would be that NY Strip everyday is too fatty. I would switch to a much leaner cut brotha...

I believe the 3 leanest are

1. Top Round
2. Eye Round
3. Lean Ground Beef

My guess would be that NY Strip everyday is too fatty. I would switch to a much leaner cut brotha...

I believe the 3 leanest are

1. Top Round
2. Eye Round
3. Lean Ground Beef

You are right brother but NY strips aren't nearly as bad as ribeye or filet mignon. I trim the little fat from the edges (usually).

Some people eat just to get to their goals. I love real food and love it more when it tastes good!

Not into junk food but my strip steaks, t-bones, tenderloins and shrimp, crabs, lobster tails I can't do without :(

You are right brother but NY strips aren't nearly as bad as ribeye or filet mignon. I trim the little fat from the edges (usually).

Some people eat just to get to their goals. I love real food and love it more when it tastes good!

Not into junk food but my strip steaks, t-bones, tenderloins and shrimp, crabs, lobster tails I can't do without :(

Haha zeek, i was referring to the OP who said he was eating one every day! lol. Trust me I love to eat steak...my favorite. Once or twice a week I'm sure is fine but I don't think a strip a day would be good!!

Back