How to get back your ex...if she has a fiance?@!

post a pic of the girl , will see if she worth it . look every man has pride , would you take back a pussy that went and fucked someone else ?
she just used the guy as a rebound , so ill tell you this get your self another girl and dont waist time . it wont be hard getting her back but you guys broke up for a reason and it will happen again .

just take comfort in the fact he has licked in places you came,now hes a fag!
man you let a fag steal your girl?
seriously just get over it,you dont want her back!you will always wonder when she will leave again.good luck.

put pics of her so we could all think of her and jerk off . then will put replys and post some stuff on it , you copy past the whole thing and send it in the guys email , he will open it and dumped her ass . you might have the chance to be back with her . lolllllllllllllllllllllll

Time for some philosophy ... HIPPIECHIKIE hinted at it earlier. ... Someone better will come along. You might miss them if you are too busy trying to get back your ex

Sometimes we look so hard at the door that just closed that we miss the opportunity when another one opens.

Been there myself. She is now married and has moved on and so have I. It was damn hard to begin with and all the one night stands didn't help either. I then found an open door and now, I couldn't be happier. I loved her very much but I love my current sexy mama even more.

lol

If a girl dumps you it means that you must have acted like a wuss,

If you dumped the girl it means that you must have acted like an asshole,

either way your f*cked

Its about power,

but mainly its respect,

if she dumps you and goes with some other guy it means she has no respect for you as a man

If you go back to her after all that it means that you have no respect for yourself

sh*t you may aswell take a whip and some handcuffs with you!

Hit up the suspension

Go round their, tear her partner limb from limb,castrate him
then grab the b*tch and give her a good spanking!and say "im your Daddy!"

in the words of biggie smalls

"i dont chase em... i replace em!"

so replace her!

There are over 500 billion women on this planet why f*ck yourself up over 1 of them

on a serious note concentrate on improoving yourself and think about what went wrong and make sure you dont do that in your next relationship

trust me bin there and it aint pretty,just got to tough it out !

Last edited:
If you love the girl, and you think she loves you, just show up where they are at ALL the time and see how she reacts. I did it and it worked for me with ease. He took her to dinner, the movies and guess whose cock she rode that night.......mine. When you show up if she looks like she saw a ghost, you will know, if she doesnt let her alone and go to a strip club.

Bottom line is this chick is with a new guy who has his cock in her mouth, axe wound, and even her ass. Do you really want it back after all that? She's damaged goods now. Your just mad because after 5 years a new cock is up in her ass.

go get drunk buy a hooker from craigs list and move on.

oh and post up some pics. LOL

Get a bottle of Jack drink it.....write her a letter with your feelings give it to her.....then go fucking hunting for this cocksucker and when you find him beat the living fuck out of him and dont stop kicking his ass til you know he wont remember a fucking thing....and when he is knocked the fuck out fuck up all his shit, his house, his car everything....then get the fuck out of there and let her do what the fuck she wants but they will both know your feelings and he will leave her alone due to fear of you and she will love you for caring so damn much

The best thing to do is find out where the two of them are going to be one night. Get yourself a extremly hot hooker to be your date and show up where ever your ex is going to be. Let her think that you are doing way better than she is and rub it in her face. If you want your ex back don't chase her, make her chase you. That way if she calls you to do something you have the power and either take her back or just turn her down. Trust me it will make you feel better. It's childish but effective.

Back