How to get back your ex...if she has a fiance?@!

miamitheU

I was with this girl for 5 years and we broke up she was sith this guy for 3 months and now they are engaged. how should i can i or what to do do get her back?

invite her out and plan something big. make it special. has to be really good.

shaved_head_in_baghdad said:
you don't, get over it and let her be happy

You could try it. But I wouldn’t recommend it. If you are going on a romantic crusade to get her back, make sure you have a big bottle of liquor (you probably need it afterwards).
try to get over it, there are more fish in the sea.

sorry dude. sucks. but you are just wasting more than 5 years of your life if you keep this up. Go out, stay busy. Do stuff that makes you happy. Someone better will come along. You might miss them if you are too busy trying to get back your ex:)

miamitheU said:
I was with this girl for 5 years and we broke up she was sith this guy for 3 months and now they are engaged. how should i can i or what to do do get her back?

Ouch! Without knowning what happen in the first place it's hard to suggest anything, but SHNB said it best, let it go and turn the page. My friend went through this and it's not pretty. Sometime life throws us for loops but you need to stay strong and carry on my broski! Get rid of anything that reminds you of her, phone #'s,msn,pictures anything and start again. If you have to write down all the shit that pissed you off about the chick on little post it's and post them everywhere to remind you that your seperated for a reason. And for fuck sakes go out have fun and take care ofyourself bro. Back on the horse!

HIPPIECHICKIE said:
sorry dude. sucks. but you are just wasting more than 5 years of your life if you keep this up. Go out, stay busy. Do stuff that makes you happy. Someone better will come along. You might miss them if you are too busy trying to get back your ex:)
good point, forget about her.

Oh and her knew one won't last don't worry about it

I went through the same type of shit...I wasted a few years of my life being upset over some dumb bitch...the best way to get over old pussy is to get new pussy...and the best way to get back at her is to post naked pics of her here on Ology....

and the best way to get back at her is to post naked pics of her here on Ology....

HAHAHAHAH lol

Definitely move on bro. Everybody is right on point here. Fantom siad it best. The best way to get over old pussy is to get new pussy. ASAP. And if you get all drunk and depressed, dont call her @ 2:00 am cryin like a douche that you miss her and want her blah blah. Trust me I speak from experience. So many bros on here w/ good advice, your lucky you have this joint to help out. Good Luck, and go get some ho's!

Yea, just like they said here...get over it and find a new pussy, even if you have a new gf..then you go to the mall, movies etc?? all girls over..and you cant look at them just cause u got a bf...fuck that...just go pimp hard as much as you can.

Dump that bitch. Move on. Get some new tail.....all solid advice bro.....follow it.

The more you chase, the faster they run.

get up to them and beat the guy into pulp in front of her then yell "STEROIDOLOGY.COM TOLD ME SOOOOOO" then run around in circles till you pass out

Go over to her fiance's house and kick the utter living shit out of him. How can you let him just steal your girl? You put in 5 years tapping that pussy, he has only put in 3 months. He is laughing at you right now man. He's sitting back while she blows him thinking "wow, that ex-boyfriend of hers really is a pansy, this bitch is blowing me every night and it didnt even take a month to get into her pants."

You need to get the upper hand back and the only way to do that is to fuck this guy up. I mean you gotta send this guy to the ER for major reconstructive facial surgery. He just stole the girl of your dreams, the girl you did so much with over the last 5 years. If he's gonna get her, then he needs scars for life so that everytime he looks in the mirror, he remembers the concequences of his actions. Dont be a fucking pussy. Man up.

mw101 said:
And if you get all drunk and depressed, dont call her @ 2:00 am cryin like a douche that you miss her and want her blah blah. Trust me I speak from experience.

Please tell me this is just some scene out of a movie and you never did such a thing. Oh please, please god tell me that this person did not call his ex crying at 2am about how he misses her. Oh fuck, please do not do it god. hahahahahaha. Holy shit. hahahahaha

BiggieSwolls said:
Please tell me this is just some scene out of a movie and you never did such a thing. Oh please, please god tell me that this person did not call his ex crying at 2am about how he misses her. Oh fuck, please do not do it god. hahahahahaha. Holy shit. hahahahaha

I pulled that one in high school once. If I could go back in time and kick my high school self's ass, I would.

Back