how to know you are buying from a trusted source?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to put some pictures up, you might be surprised by what an old fart looks like. Gimme till middle of next week or so I want to take some new ones in the gym. I ain't pretty or ripped but I do ok for someone that went to school with Thomas Jefferson :eek:

I hear you that you like the guy, his tactics were horrible. Posting recipe's that involve 400 grams of this and 200 grams of that in vBrahs thread where he merely was showing off some HG sustanon. He is trying to lure noobs, the least he can do is pay a sponsor fee if he plans to advertise here.

Why are you picking on Edwin Zeek?
That was uncalled for..
I looked at your picture and it says old fart on it.. *nuff said*

;) just kidding Zeek, everyone has there voice but I am friends with Edwin

I'm going to put some pictures up, you might be surprised by what an old fart looks like. Gimme till middle of next week or so I want to take some new ones in the gym. I ain't pretty or ripped but I do ok for someone that went to school with Thomas Jefferson :eek:

I hear you that you like the guy, his tactics were horrible. Posting recipe's that involve 400 grams of this and 200 grams of that in vBrahs thread where he merely was showing off some HG sustanon. He is trying to lure noobs, the least he can do is pay a sponsor fee if he plans to advertise here.

Fair call man & yes I know what you referring too, about the sustanone-250

Fair call man & yes I know what you referring too, about the sustanone-250

I'm sure he could have worked something out with the powers that be in some way and then could do things through the proper channels.

I'm not trying to kiss any ass or anything like that with what I'm about to say but when you think it through it makes sense.

This board costs money to run, upkeep, bandwith etc etc. S.com was my old board back when i was active in the past. When I came back I settled in here so if I need something and one of our sponsors here sells it I will buy it here to help support this awesome release which is what this board is for me. Even if it costs me a little more as was the case with some recent protein powders I ordered from our guys.

Edwin was just doing things the wrong way and a powder supplier going after business in his way is shady man, even if he did come through for some guys. It smells bad and usually ends that way too.

You nitzo are a good man and have loyalty to those that do you right and I respect that about you 100%

What the hell are you guys thinking talking about this crap on tye open forum? Don't u guus have some common sense? I'm closing this thread. The next person who talks about crap like this is outta here. Seriously guys be smarter then this!

Just to clarify things boys Edwin was trying to sell crap on this forum. That is against the rules. We gave him the boot and will do the same with anyone else who does the same. He was not authorized or condoned by this board to sell stuff. Its things like that which cause cases of people getting ripped off. Be smart guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back