how to know you are buying from a trusted source?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A new guy using google and the likes for sources is kind of like a sexy blonde walking through Harlem naked at 3am... Chances are she is getting F'd :)

Put the time in, participate and get to know people. Someone will toss you a bone when they feel comfortable with you. It's a time thing, you have to pay your dues.

Hilarious..can't stop laughing about that one haha

You need a trusted source with good feedback.. Its the only way really.
I trusted this guy that I know of with no feedback but good and bad feedback (people say he sells legit and sells fake).. ANYWAY
I got some prop, smells like it should (bubblegum).. got some enanthate (smells the same)
I turned it into an injectable, everything went to plan.. it all melted like it should... but I'm worried he might have just sold me some shitty powder?
I'm sure there is powders out there that act similar to gear, like melt & when heated they go dissolve in solution...
I guess I won't know until I inject it.
People say it takes 2weeks, people say it takes 48hours..... guess that depends on the quality of the powder too.
What is the truth behind prop.... ;(

You need a trusted source with good feedback.. Its the only way really.
I trusted this guy that I know of with no feedback but good and bad feedback (people say he sells legit and sells fake).. ANYWAY
I got some prop, smells like it should (bubblegum).. got some enanthate (smells the same)
I turned it into an injectable, everything went to plan.. it all melted like it should... but I'm worried he might have just sold me some shitty powder?
I'm sure there is powders out there that act similar to gear, like melt & when heated they go dissolve in solution...
I guess I won't know until I inject it.
People say it takes 2weeks, people say it takes 48hours..... guess that depends on the quality of the powder too.
What is the truth behind prop.... ;(

Nitszo.........
REALLY good prop will hit you within hours. I know some will disagree with this but the first time I hit my prop I brewed from my source, I hit it at about noon and worked out at about 7pm and I felt a little dizzy from the difference in vasodilation and the amazing pump I was getting.
I think this time frame also depends on your current shape and BF%. I have a very low BF% and was and am in extremely good shape with great blood flow and vaso dilation to begin with and I swear I feel all my gear alot sooner than the timeframe suggested. My test E I was feeling at about 1 week instead of the two week timeframe.
Now.... The prop I felt the same day I pinned it for the first time BUT I didn't feel it like I felt it at about 4 pins in. At about 4 pins in it was waaaaaaay more intense than that 1st one.

Nitszo.........
REALLY good prop will hit you within hours. I know some will disagree with this but the first time I hit my prop I brewed from my source, I hit it at about noon and worked out at about 7pm and I felt a little dizzy from the difference in vasodilation and the amazing pump I was getting.
I think this time frame also depends on your current shape and BF%. I have a very low BF% and was and am in extremely good shape with great blood flow and vaso dilation to begin with and I swear I feel all my gear alot sooner than the timeframe suggested. My test E I was feeling at about 1 week instead of the two week timeframe.
Now.... The prop I felt the same day I pinned it for the first time BUT I didn't feel it like I felt it at about 4 pins in. At about 4 pins in it was waaaaaaay more intense than that 1st one.

Well said bro

Is it against the rules to ask for help to find a trusted source? I have emailed 4 for ref and no replys in nearly 48 hours

Edwin your picture is worth a thousand words by itself!!
:bigok:
This is when you'll know that your source is G2G

Last edited:
in fact , you have recommend so many ways indeed. however, the most important thing is to check the creditility by yourself. small order to start is good.

the product should speak for itself and where there's grade A+ product...there's someone that will vouch for it.

Last edited:
Most raw sources worth a shit are refferal only and are low key. I would never trust one that advertises openly or expect great product.

Would be interested in hearing why you say this ??

See Chriswho's answer below, that sums it up!

Most raw sources worth a shit are refferal only and are low key. I would never trust one that advertises openly or expect great product.

We have a winner!

Check thumbnail on post #32 . Edwin is G2G! That was a lab order blood draw drug test and those are the results...feel free to ask questions.

First off Mr Edwin is out of his Flippin mind if he thinks he is going to pimp raws on this site. Is he a sponsor? No raw source worth a snot is going to try to be sly and pimp himself and his products on a board that doesn't allow this sort of thing. He is trolling for newbs with his avatar pic and he either needs to become an approved sponsor where he can be checked and verified or take his nonsense somewhere else.

I figured I knew what the answer was but wanted to ask you in case you made that comment for a different reason ;)

The key here is to be discreet, you and your source. Edwin is blatently obvious with what his purpose here is.

Last edited:
Looks like they cleaned this thread up nicely. Not sure if he was banned or not for it.

Ya, there was way too much info out on this thread. I'm sure he was, his carelessness will eventually lead to bad things for him and his customers.

Why are you picking on Edwin Zeek?
That was uncalled for..
I looked at your picture and it says old fart on it.. *nuff said*

;) just kidding Zeek, everyone has there voice but I am friends with Edwin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back