how to know you are buying from a trusted source?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chotus

as the tittle says i been lookin for a answer for over a hour now hoping someone can help. i asked this as best i could without breaking the rules :s

You ask the source for references. Any real source should have some pointing back to members on popular BB forums, so you can confirm their identity.
Otherwise, if breaking in a new source, place a small order at first as a test.

gather all the info you can and roll the dice ..sucks but this is a shiitty game where scammers prosper

if u do your homework dont be afraid to take a chance. its a tuff racket the aas lifestyle. i use a source years back and when i got the gear the labels looked like crap and the oil looked ok. turned out to be the best ugl i ever used. no pip very smooth. then he went on vacation. was his time to get out.

Same deal, actually all I ever buy is raw. The smallest they'll prob sell is 100g, so don't buy any more than that.

Is it against the rules to ask for help to find a trusted source? I have emailed 4 for ref and no replys in nearly 48 hours

Mods, delete this if it's giving to much info. It's nothing a google search for "steroid powders" wouldn't turn up.

I can give you a shopping site like ebay, amazon, or craigslist. There's thousands of sellers so I'm not giving you a source or recommending anybody.

**** is portal to hook up international buyers and sellers. Gold rated sellers are better and ONLY buy from someone that uses the escrow feature.

BTW, don't worry about the minimums listed. I've heard people getting as little as *** at a time.

Last edited by a moderator:
chotus, getting a source is a as simple as putting a little effort into getting to know some people by participating in the boards. Right now you're a faceless dude with 4 posts, and am going to be hard pressed to find anyone who will cough up a good source simply because no one knows who you are.

chotus, getting a source is a as simple as putting a little effort into getting to know some people by participating in the boards. Right now you're a faceless dude with 4 posts, and am going to be hard pressed to find anyone who will cough up a good source simply because no one knows who you are.

Ha! Iron, I heard all the sources went on permanent vacation bro! Didn't you get the memo???

:sulk:

That were i used to get my gear in TN a amateur bodybuilder / city cop at the gym i used looking back tho his shit was veterinary and hurt lime a mofo

A new guy using google and the likes for sources is kind of like a sexy blonde walking through Harlem naked at 3am... Chances are she is getting F'd :)

Put the time in, participate and get to know people. Someone will toss you a bone when they feel comfortable with you. It's a time thing, you have to pay your dues.

A new guy using google and the likes for sources is kind of like a sexy blonde walking through Harlem naked at 3am... Chances are she is getting F'd :)

Put the time in, participate and get to know people. Someone will toss you a bone when they feel comfortable with you. It's a time thing, you have to pay your dues.

tha avitar is the shit zeek lol cant stop laughing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back