I Can't Take It Anymore!!!

Nelson Montana

Community Veteran, Bodybuilding Author
The weather, that is.

As much as I love New York, and the changing seasons, February is NOT ACCEPTABLE! So I'm getting my ass to South Beach for 3 weeks.

I probably won't be logging in much during that time but if anyone has any quesions, write to me at www.nelsonmontana.com and if you don't mind waiting, I'll get back to you when I get back to you.

Tight titties await. Stay warm bros.

...and be careful.

Nelson should go on the beach and pose down holding a big clomid sign. And if any big dudes walk over to him asking about clomid, Nelson can wack them with the sign.

TRU man i hear u. I cant take this fuckin cold weather i live in NJ and wish i could go to south beach.

Bro, come too las vegas, its steamy here! Many ladies await your dreams!! Oh and there are many Gold's gyms here to watch strippers workout!!

MOjs13 said:
TRU man i hear u. I cant take this fuckin cold weather i live in NJ and wish i could go to south beach.

It's not cold in NJ compared to -35C here in MN. But now it's just around 0.

Have fun in So Beach Nelson.

Enjoy the: :bikini:

I used to live in Venice Florida. The weather sucks compared to California. I have been living in California for 14 years now and have not found a better climate anywhere in the US.

its strange im used to it being cold in ny and stuff but its hot here in tx... my equilibrium is all off %$#@^%

Back