I need a woman's advice

You could write a book and call it Dick sucking for dummies :)

Joking aside I get your point, fact is this girl isn't you, she has issues that need talking about with him. Plus, he's stuck with her this long so there are feelings involved.. he comes across like a decent guy, seems a bit more than just a friends that f*** scenario..

LOL !!!!!

Good point Girl, they defintely need to sit down and talk... you are one grounded lady ;)

I need to start a class....
How to keep your man happy in the bedroom 101....
Lesson 1.....

If you want a happy man... suck his dick and LIKE IT!! haha!!

Now I will ask my students if they would find it easier to learn by 1. Reading or 2. Visual.

If the answer is 2. Then "Cock Suckers" will be our first video... and remember... DO take notes!!! hahaaha!

Maybe this is your "calling" in life, and your lifelong journey...

I need to start a class....
How to keep your man happy in the bedroom 101....
Lesson 1.....

If you want a happy man... suck his dick and LIKE IT!! haha!!

Now I will ask my students if they would find it easier to learn by 1. Reading or 2. Visual.

If the answer is 2. Then "Cock Suckers" will be our first video... and remember... DO take notes!!! hahaaha!
Hahaha I agree with this but there's this great invention that works great aswell. It's called tequila!!

It's not that's the worst problem It's the chicks that don't mind doing it but completely suck at it. To the the point that I'd rather just do it myself. Haha

Ok... here is my opinion on this and I am definitely a woman....

My biggest saying is YOU GIVE WHAT YOU GET... if you're not getting head from her then don't give it to her. Having said that, you have to remember.... we (both men and women) are not mind readers and if you don't say it, then how would she know it. The biggest problem couples have is miscommunication. All you have to do is say something. The worse that can happen is she'll get pissed off, but always remember.. if you're not happy in the bedroom, you'll NEVER be fully happy and it'll more than likely lead to cheating.

My other opinion on the matter is, she might be seeing someone else. (sorry but it's true) A lot of times when someone 'all the sudden' loses their desire in the bedroom with you it's because they have found it elsewhere. (NOT always the case) but definitely something worth checking into. A great way for you to know if she is cheating is if she is randomly going out places at weird hours... or at the spur of the moment all the sudden having somewhere to go, being late getting home, and one of the EASIEST ways of knowing if your girl/guy is cheating is just randomly ask him/her for their cell phone. IF they have to quickly go through it FIRST then that's a MAJOR red flag, and also if the completely refuse to let you have it. Just saying... ;o) Sorry she's not as sexual in bed as you'd like

Some women just need to realize that men LOVE head, PERIOD.... just give it up bitches!! Keep your man happy!! It's that simple.

Ummm......can I get you to talk to my wife??? LOL

I know exactly where the OP is, and honestly, I would put my money on the fact that there is another problem such as her self-esteem or something along those lines. Depression can be a strange animal.

Sex is important, but as you get older, you learn that there are ALOT more important attributes in a mature and loving relationship than fucking and squirting and swallowing etc. When you are ready to be with someone "for better and worse, sickness and health", then you will have found the person you enjoy being with regardless of the "quality and quantity" of your sex life. What was most important to me in my 20's no longer qualifies now that I am in my 40's. As you get older, you may lose that hard-on, and you probably wouldn't like the idea of your loving partner no longer wanting anything to do with you because you aren't putting out. Do what will make both of you happy. This life is temporary. You both deserve to be with someone that appreciates your good qualities.

I don't know if this is where to post this. I'm posting this here because I want a women's advice. Be nice, It took a lot for me to put myself out here and post this. I'm sorry if it is vulgar I'm not trying to be.

Ok, my girl and I have been together for almost 2 years now and I can count on one hand how many times she has given me head (3), and never longer than just to get me hard. She says she hates it. As for me, I give her head EVERY TIME we have sex. Every time until she climaxes, however long it takes, and then get her off again during sex. I know I probably should just stop giving until she starts giving to me, but I have to say I LOVE it and just can't ever fallow through. What should I do?

Also we have sex only about 2 times a month. She hardly if ever comes on to me and when I come on to her she is too tired or it's too late or don't have time. We pretty much have sex when she wants it. I would like to have sex every day. But after being shut down so much I hardly ever try anymore. She always says how much in love with me she is, but I feel if she does then why are we not having more sex? I would say it is me but I have never had this problem with any other women I have been with. This leads me to think she is cheating on me. I don't know what to do. I don't want to cheat on her but I have needs. I try to talk to her about it and she just gets mad. What should I do?

I am very hygienic and well groomed. We are both 25. She takes birth control which I know can kill her sex drive, but we had sex very often when we first started dating.
shes fucking around! end of story dont sweat it... get a girl that loves giving it up your young just find somone else thats not selfish in bed and have fun! she will regret it at some point haha either that or have some will power and then maby she will show you some respect.

Sex is important, but as you get older, you learn that there are ALOT more important attributes in a mature and loving relationship than fucking and squirting and swallowing etc. When you are ready to be with someone "for better and worse, sickness and health", then you will have found the person you enjoy being with regardless of the "quality and quantity" of your sex life. What was most important to me in my 20's no longer qualifies now that I am in my 40's. As you get older, you may lose that hard-on, and you probably wouldn't like the idea of your loving partner no longer wanting anything to do with you because you aren't putting out. Do what will make both of you happy. This life is temporary. You both deserve to be with someone that appreciates your good qualities.

Ya ok, you obviously never ran 700mg of test, im almost 40! And sex is just as imporatabt as ever, put out or get out

Ya ok, you obviously never ran 700mg of test, im almost 40! And sex is just as imporatabt as ever, put out or get out

I never said sex wasn't important. I said that there are other things that become more important to you. I also said that he may want to be with someone that would stick around and not fuck around if anything ever happens and his cock no longer functions at all. If she isn't happy and he isn't happy regardless of sex, it isn't worth staying together. He should move on and give them both a chance at a better life with other people. This is all a matter of personal opinion. However when you sit next to someone and watch them sleep fitfully in a hospital room wondering if they will live or die, things really get put into a different perspective.

Not sure if this was directed to me in a sarcastic way or not, however.... all I DO know is that my husband is a VERY happy man, and in turn I, too, am VERY happy. Don't get me wrong, it's not ALL about sexual favors in a relationship, but it DOES make a HUGE difference in the end. When we first met one of the first things we agreed on was to always keep one another pleasured in the bedroom... (and other places, if you know what I mean ;) ) Always keeping things fresh is what works for us.
P.S. and even though I am no longer in my 20's YES it IS still about cumming, squirting, swallowing, & grinding.... (if not more, now that I'm in my 30's) just sayin'

Nope, it wasn't meant in a sarcastic way,
u emphasized a few points quite a few times, so I just posted my .2 cents.
This is an open forum, so everyone's points of view are welcome :)

Ofcourse you have to keep things fresh, I agree, whatever works for each couple.
I never said couples shouldn't do whatever it takes to keep each other happy..

it's really all about compromise like every other aspect in the relationship,
it's more about compatibility than anything else IMO, some couples do fine with less sex, others want it more, the problem is when they are not in the same page.

There's a lot more than sexual favors to keep a relationship going, Sex isn't all there is to a great relationship, sure it's an important part.

There are far more things that bond a couple, besides sex.

IMO, It's those relationships that are heavily based on sex that usually don't wind up making it for very long. That's because that while sex is an important part of a relationship, in the end it's how you navigate the bad times that really define how strong your relationship is.

Too many people are willing to bail when bad times happen because it's easy to fix with a legal procedure and piece of paper, and sex is readily available elsewhere.

In fact, over time if your relationship is based heavily on sex, the boredom factor alone tends to lead people to cheat or split up, because they have no other solid foundation.

I've been happily married for 15 years and neither have any complaints in that department. :)

Last edited:
I never said sex wasn't important. I said that there are other things that become more important to you. I also said that he may want to be with someone that would stick around and not fuck around if anything ever happens and his cock no longer functions at all. If she isn't happy and he isn't happy regardless of sex, it isn't worth staying together. He should move on and give them both a chance at a better life with other people. This is all a matter of personal opinion. However when you sit next to someone and watch them sleep fitfully in a hospital room wondering if they will live or die, things really get put into a different perspective.

^^ Good points Allison, I agree :)

Totally agree Mrs P, though there is open and then there is OPEN! ;)

I like your answers, and opinions. Very liberal.

Ofcourse you have to keep things fresh, I agree, whatever works for each couple.

it's more about compatibility than anything else IMO, some couples do fine with less sex, others want it more, the problem is when they are not in the same page.

There's a lot more than sexual favors to keep a relationship going, Sex isn't all there is to a great relationship, sure it's an important part.

IMO, It's those relationships that are heavily based on sex that usually don't wind up making it for very long. That's because that while sex is an important part of a relationship, in the end it's how you navigate the bad times that really define how strong your relationship is.

Too many people are willing to bail when bad times happen because it's easy to fix with a legal procedure and piece of paper, and sex is readily available elsewhere.

In fact, over time if your relationship is based heavily on sex, the boredom factor alone tends to lead people to cheat or split up, because they have no other solid foundation.

I've been happily married for 15 years and neither have any complaints in that department. :)

Just curious, what was your sex life like when you were 230lbs odd? What caused the huge weight gain and at what point did you feel you had to do something to change?? He obviously stuck by you and supported you throughout but was it the same as ever?

Not sure if this was directed to me in a sarcastic way or not, however.... all I DO know is that my husband is a VERY happy man, and in turn I, too, am VERY happy. Don't get me wrong, it's not ALL about sexual favors in a relationship, but it DOES make a HUGE difference in the end. When we first met one of the first things we agreed on was to always keep one another pleasured in the bedroom... (and other places, if you know what I mean ;) ) Always keeping things fresh is what works for us.
P.S. and even though I am no longer in my 20's YES it IS still about cumming, squirting, swallowing, & grinding.... (if not more, now that I'm in my 30's) just sayin'

Totally agree Mrs P, though there is open and then there is OPEN! ;)

I like your answers, and opinions. Very liberal.

Why thank'ya girl ;)

Just curious, what was your sex life like when you were 230lbs odd? What caused the huge weight gain and at what point did you feel you had to do something to change?? He obviously stuck by you and supported you throughout but was it the same as ever?

I was wondering the same..

:idea:Mrs P may I add something??

No you may NOT !!!

Get back on your leash...
lol

100_3402.jpg

Brilliantly laid out. I agree completely. :biggthump

I think you guys are getting off topic he's in his early 20s and dating her, not married for 20 years, so if she doesn't satisfy him nkw she never will, plenty of fish in the sea

Back