im looking to get SHREDDED!

4everBulking

hey guys,im looking to get SHREDDED i know diet is everything,my diet is on key paid a person to make my diet,my diet is for building muscle and loosing fat,i was thinking deca/winstrol/test, so i get the mass gains from the deca and drain the water with winstrol at the end of cycle,but i hear good things about tren for shredding. but is there any AAS out there thats better for cutting fat? i will be using pinnacle.

stats:
5'9
246lbs 17%
6 cycles on my belt.

Some peoples definition of 'shredded' is different from one another....

To be shredded -- I envision a bodybuilder competitor stripped down to practically no bodyfat and is very hard to achieve.

Now you probably want to get 'cut' and gain some nice definition an abs etc...

The terms you use about deca to gain mass and Winstrol (winny) to drain water is funny.....and makes me think think are not well versed on hormones.

I will say this if you hired a nutrition guy --- then he will GET YOU TO YOUR GOAL --- not the cycle.

The cycle will get you muscle, the diet will get you 'shredded.'

-Matt

Bro, if you're sitting at 17% BF and you want to get shredded you are going to have one hell of a time getting there in one cycle. Shredded is usally less than 7% BF....stepping on stage.

You may consider lowering your expectation to ripped (10% or less).

Some peoples definition of 'shredded' is different from one another....

To be shredded -- I envision a bodybuilder competitor stripped down to practically no bodyfat and is very hard to achieve.

Now you probably want to get 'cut' and gain some nice definition an abs etc...

The terms you use about deca to gain mass and Winstrol (winny) to drain water is funny.....and makes me think think are not well versed on hormones.

I will say this if you hired a nutrition guy --- then he will GET YOU TO YOUR GOAL --- not the cycle.

The cycle will get you muscle, the diet will get you 'shredded.'

-Matt

you are right,i just want to be cut with abs.

Diet, Fuck load of cardio, water. get your diet in order first for couple months then, you want to cut the fat before you jump on the test, tren, some anavar at the end if that is what you want to choose or not to choose.

Hey i have question and from what i see you look like you know your stuff. Alright so im moving to mexico for a year and i want to start my first cycle im a health guy been wrestling for ten years and well i want to change my body type for being athletic to a monster any suggestion on what i should start with, should i do a stack or just do one and going to the pharmacy should i go buy it myself or should i have my uncle sinces he speaks spanish. Im 20yrs old 6' 230lbs 15% bf

hey guys,im looking to get SHREDDED i know diet is everything,my diet is on key paid a person to make my diet,my diet is for building muscle and loosing fat,i was thinking deca/winstrol/test, so i get the mass gains from the deca and drain the water with winstrol at the end of cycle,but i hear good things about tren for shredding. but is there any AAS out there thats better for cutting fat? i will be using pinnacle.

stats:
5'9
246lbs 17%
6 cycles on my belt.

not meaning to rain on your parade, but... this is what u MUST accept to achieve the goal of getting shredded:

-eating many meals over the course the day, but still feeling hungry all the time (from lack of carbs)
-short tempered all the time (from lack of carbs)
-immediate loss of strength on most lifts (from lack of carbs)
-joint pain (winny will intesify this x2)
-your body weight will be 210lbs or less
-keeping on task for 16-20wks (yes, this is how long it will take for u to get to around 10% even if u do EVERYTHING on-point)

but... u will look good

so... it's up to u if ur determined enough

not meaning to rain on your parade, but... this is what u MUST accept to achieve the goal of getting shredded:

-eating many meals over the course the day, but still feeling hungry all the time (from lack of carbs)
-short tempered all the time (from lack of carbs)
-immediate loss of strength on most lifts (from lack of carbs)
-joint pain (winny will intesify this x2)
-your body weight will be 210lbs or less
-keeping on task for 16-20wks (yes, this is how long it will take for u to get to around 10% even if u do EVERYTHING on-point)

but... u will look good

so... it's up to u if ur determined enough

no need to read or ask any questions its all right here....carry on

Back