i'm new to the forum and this will probably be my first cycle. any suggestions.

did you just want me to read on the part on testosterone? i read all the general steroid ones earlier. dude, i swear i fully understand the consequences. i understand what could happen. its not gurenteed that those thing will happen though. my whole goal is fast results/bulk, with minimum sides. can i get that on test only or do i need to throw in some deca?

grappler

Read everything there.

There is no need for deca, people put on serious weight/strength of testosterone by itself. Don't use deca especially, because it's side effects are much more complicated to treat, and I garauntee you won't see a difference in gains if it's your first real cycle.

sean usmc said:
tis tis outlawas2

I know exactly what your thinking, but if someone is going to do steroids regardless, I might as well help them out as much as possible. That's my opinion anyways.

dude, swear to me, that i'm not gonna waste my money on just test? its very important, especially too me that i get the gains i need. and test alone will give me what i want, right?

outlawtas2 said:
I know exactly what your thinking, but if someone is going to do steroids regardless, I might as well help them out as much as possible. That's my opinion anyways.
hey man your going about it the right way...and doing a great job ....

macgrappler08 said:
dude, swear to me, that i'm not gonna waste my money on just test? its very important, especially too me that i get the gains i need. and test alone will give me what i want, right?

Honestly man, you sound like a fucking junkie right now. Relax. Take your time, your not going to be #1 champion in a week.

Testosterone is what is naturally produced by your body, any experienced steroid user will tell you that your BASE should be testosterone, you take other things with testosterone. This is because it gives you solid gains in strength and size.

If your not training and eating properly, it doesn't matter what steroid you take, you wont get big. I can't swear it will make you big, it depends on you!

i eat right, i workout right, i do everything right. i am just about in tip top shape too.
well i don't mean to sound like a junkie but i will order with in the next 2 - 3 weeks i don't want o be wasting 500 dollars on a cycle. what if i just threw a little deca in like maybe 300mg test and 200mg deca, or no? just asking?

grappler
ps i'm not trying to become an instant champion, its just that everyone in my new weight class is juicing, i need some serious bulk and power for the next go around. no i got 8 months to train. sounds like alot but i got to get big and then retrain myself for speed and agility for wrestling which takes about 3 months, so i got 5-6months to get big!

If your 155lbs you don't know how to eat right bro. I was 210lbs (5'10'', age 18) before I even touched steroids, and that's all from eating - and I started at 155lbs just like you and 16 years old.

You have to eat more. Go to the diet forum and read up on gaining weight there. There is plenty of good information on how you should eat to gain lots of size and strength.

As far as your workouts go, training for mass, training for strength are training for sport and 3 different things. Sometimes the exercises do all three, but you should have something organized to get maximum gains.

well, i eat right, i'm just at a low weight because of wrestling. we practice in a gym that runs a little under 100degrees in sweats and sometimes plastics, you can't help that. even with all the food in the world i won't go up from that til after wrestling. after wrestling i'll go up to about 165-170LBs then i need to be at about 190LB with lots of power for the next season. thats why i was sayin would it hurt that much to throw in a small amount of deca?

grappler

Deca won't do anything for you right now. People have put on 15-25lbs with a test only cycle - you will not get anymore than that if you throw in deca, and it makes things a lot more complicated.

But those gains vary from person to person, like I said it depends on how you eat and train.

well if i eat and train right then i should put on some major gains then right? is a big gain almost gurenteed with the right training and eating? how does injectable test differ from oral, because i was on oral for ever and it did nothing for me?

grappler

Oral test is bullshit and what you got was probably fake. I believe some women use it...maybe some very old men. It's not for weightraining.

dude, swear to me, that i'm not gonna waste my money on just test?
No, just your health. Great isn't it?
You have plenty of natural test in your body right now. Why waste it? Your cycle won't matter by the time you are 40, but having a suppresed hormonal system will.

ok and on injectable test is there any side effects like anger or anything? and i shouldn't have to worry about the law. test is legal right?

grappler

btw the test i was taking orally was xience xtreme test. but yea thats about it.

grappler

so test is a steroid then? i was under the impression that its something similar thats not illegal and will give you big gains!

grappler

Last edited:
LOL Xience is NOT test. Test is an illegal drug - so is Deca. If you can buy it from the store then it's not real. You have to buy steroids from "drug dealers" (which we call source). And don't bother asking us for a "source" because that's against board rules.

Back