i'm new to the forum and this will probably be my first cycle. any suggestions.

ok so after my 10th week start the pct. and i need to take 40mg of the post cycle therapy (pct) how many times a week or when after the last shot.

macgrappler08 said:
ok so after my 10th week start the pct. and i need to take 40mg of the post cycle therapy (pct) how many times a week or when after the last shot.
Nolva. Every day. For 4 weeks. Starting 2 weeks after your last shot.

on tamox its injectable right? how big of a shot of that do i need to take and how many times 2 weeks after the last shot of test?

macgrappler08 said:
on tamox its injectable right? how big of a shot of that do i need to take and how many times 2 weeks after the last shot of test?
tamoxifen is an oral. It is also available in liquid form, but that too is oral. No injecting. As I said, take 40 mg a day.

Yes, Tamox you take orally. It is not injected.

The 2 weeks (10 is counted as a full week, so for weeks 11 and 12 you have no more injections) between 10 and 13 is the time it takes for the steroid to clear out of your body. You canno re-start your natural testosterone product until your system is clear of synthetic testosterone.

didn't you say to take the oral form, thats like a pill right?

grappler
btw so do i need 2 bottles like shown on that site, in that form and size?

Oral can be liquid or solid, just a like any other medicine.

I would buy 2 bottles because it is better to have extra than to run out.

hey that is all i need to know, i really appreciate the help, your patience and dealin with me. its really good of ya'll to explain this stuff to me, its better you do, then me trying to figure it out on my own. i got to get my cash flow, then i'll make my orders sometimes next month, probably around feb 15. will ya'll be here to help me along the way?

grappler
i wrote all the stuff down, about how to take when, and how long and i got all the names.

btw outlaw are you a fighter, not like you like to but like mma, boxing or kickboxing?

Yes, we will be here to help you. Like I said, you really should wait until your body has fully matured but it's your choice.

No I'm not a fighter. I've taken various martial arts since 12 and stopped around 18. I just lift now. That's not me in the picture, its Mirko Cro Cop (UFC/Pride/K1 fighter)

yea i know who cro cop is just never really paid attention to him, can't point him out. the main people i watch is hughes, ortiz, liddell, griffin, GSP, wanderlai silva, and fedor emilianko. i've heard cro cop is and awsome fighter though. thats my ultimate goal in life. pro fighting. (ufc/pride) no k1 cause i'm not a big fan of gloves, well 12oz gloves, i love my 4oz'ers. i've done karate/kung fu/muay thai kick boxing, i'm currently trying to learn krav maga and brazilian ju jit su. just thought i would share that.

really bro, thanks for the help. i really really really appreciate, i feel better on doin this now that i know what i need to do. sorry to keep ya'll guys up.

thanks again.

grappler

whewwwwwww boys had your hads fulll huh..as i sat in the back ground ..saying holy shitttttttttttt.well dont OUTLAWATS2 and good tag team with THOMS ...that should be some good info for him to digest for awhile......

Tafman said:
I feel somewhat responsible for getting him banned.

Why? Anyone under 22 shouldn't be using steroids. The only reason I helped was because he was going to do a Deca only cycle, which would have been a lot worse than a test only cycle. It's still completely wrong, but I figured I could save him same potentially serious side effects.

Back