i'm new to the forum and this will probably be my first cycle. any suggestions.

macgrappler08 said:
btw the test i was taking orally was xience xtreme test. but yea thats about it.

grappler
With the exception of ecdysterone, which is insect testosteron, that product is not an AAS. It is a herbal product, and will likely do little.

macgrappler08 said:
so test is a steroid then? i was under the impression that its something similar thats not illegal and will give you big gains!

grappler

Yes. Test is the 'mother' steroid. All other anabolic steroids can be considered derivatives of test.

ok, oh yea i understand the board rules fully. now if i'm going on test i found a supplier ......................................., is that right. its test cyno. what do i need to get to get on the cycle you was telling me about earlier?

Last edited:
i've read that there are anger side effects, but are they extremely bad, or are they mild? i already have a little problem with wanting take on the world, thats why i'm asking.

grappler

macgrappler08 said:
ok, oh yea i understand the board rules fully. now if i'm going on test i found a supplier with .................. its test cyno. what do i need to get to get on the cycle you was telling me about earlier?
No price discussions. You probably mean cypionate. Yes, that would be a good choice.

Last edited:
oh ok good choice, or is there something better? i apologize about the prices, i forgot about that!

grappler

macgrappler08 said:
i've read that there are anger side effects, but are they extremely bad, or are they mild? i already have a little problem with wanting take on the world, thats why i'm asking.

grappler

I had none. Everybody I know had none. If you have any, it's just in your mind.

hahaha ok. i guess alot of anything is in your mind anyways!

grappler

You control your own actions, Testosterone will not. Roid rage does not exist imo, and people just like to blame their own stupidity on other things.

You will need 2 bottles of that Test Cyp (cyno as you called).
You will need about 2 bottles of nolvadex as well.
Besides that, you will need needles and alcohol swabs.

ok now i know outlaw said no deca now, it won't help right now, but later down the road, maybe a year or so after test use, would deca be fine then?

grappler

as long as i eat right and work it will help me out though right?
i just don't want to waste hundreds of dollars. cause if thats the case, i'll say screw this all and just workout.

grappler

is tamox the same as nolvadex, i clicked on nolvadex and it to me to tamox?

grappler

well, just to 10mL/300mg bottles? thats what i was looking at ordering?

grappler

You will do 2 injections a week. 1 on monday, 1 more on thursday. Each injection will be .75cc (.75ml), which you measure in your syringe (needle). You do those injections for 10 weeks. Then you begin post cycle therapy (pct) on the 13th week, which is Nolvadex. post cycle therapy (pct) is the time where you re-start your natural testosterone production becaues when you take steroids you shut your body down and your body no long produces testosterone. post cycle therapy (pct) is how you make it start producing again.

macgrappler08 said:
well, just to 10mL/300mg bottles? thats what i was looking at ordering?

grappler

Yes, 2 is all you need.

Yes, Tamox is Nolvadex (nolvadex is the "brand" name, Tamox is the same thing just the chemical name but it does the same thing).

some general remarks. I feel you need them.
1) cypionate is the ester. It determines how fast the active hormone is released in the blood. It also determines how frequently you will be injecting.
2) inject once or twice a week
3) inject a total of about 400mg a week
4) keep the cycle length around 10-11 weeks
5) keep nolva on hand to combat gyno
6) keep nolva on hand for a pct
7) post cycle therapy (pct) consists of about 40mg nolva for 4 weeks, starting 2 weeks after your last shot.

Back