im scared

Some quick highlights:

One early evening I took my first shot of Testosterone Suspension, at age 23 and 210lbs lean. The next morning I was about 213lbs, and a lot leaner! How the hell is that possible! My muscles were so much harder, and I looked more cut up! I immediately went to the gym and had a fantastic workout. I felt great! Just in one day. This being, because Test Suspension is water based which gets into the system quickly.

Damn, I wish I could gain 3 pounds in 8 hours.

In April of 2000 I weighed 163lbs was 5’7, yes two inches shorter,

Steroids make you shorter?

It stole my youth, health, natural genetic potential, money, pride, confidence, and left me with side effects that I have battled with for over 7 years. Great deal, uh. Wow, four months of roids for seven years of pain!!!

Four months!?! That's it. He's just dumb.

Aboot, you didn't know you could gain 3lbs in 8 hours?? I was thinking of a 4 month cycle, but I would hate to battle side effects for years so I guess I change my mind!! LOL. This guy is just ridiculous and makes me want to throw up. He is a typical uneducated dude talking a whole bunch of stuff about gear, in which he knows nothing about.

riprockwell said:
Aboot, you didn't know you could gain 3lbs in 8 hours??

I KNOW! All joking aside though, I know that it is possible to put on 3 pounds in less than an hour. Shit, I've probably done it myself! But the way he says it, he makes it sounds like he did an injection, went to sleep and then woke up with 3 more pounds of pure muscle and looked in the mirror and couldn't believe the difference!

If that was actually possible, I think he would actually be encouraging more kids to try steroids. Sadly, it doesn't work that way.

I remember the day I started at my new gym. I had just performed a grueling circuit training workout using cutting edge Nautilus equipment (with 23 second pauses between sets, as recommended by my trainer, Lance) A shady looking fellow in the locker room whispered in a steroid-induced gruff tone "Hey brotha want some dyno balls?" Shocked by the man's imposing 6'2, 175lb stature (he had veins in his forearms for christ's sake!!!!) and not knowing what dynosaur balls were I barely managed to yelp "No thanks I'm all good", quickly fumbling my things together and out the door. As I reached the parking lot, I thought I caught a glimpse of this chemical demon in the corner of my eye and I broke into stride and escaped in my Ford Pinto.

After consulting my parish priest, who condemned the use of birth control, I was confused and went home and logged onto the fitness.weider.bodybuilding BBS with my IBM 286 desktop PC. I soon found out that Dyno balls were both "Rad" and "Fly" and that a certain Germanic professional weightlifter reportedly referred to them as the 'Brunch of Champions'. Weighing the advice of my parish priest against that of fellow computer geeks and Mr. Arnold Schoutenhouser, I lay awake in a cold sweat contemplating my very destiny. Over the next few days I was a ball of nerves, on one hand dyno balls were the perfect supplement to my training regimen, as I was already taking Weider Megamass and working out 17 times per week. On the other, I feared the gargantuan hulk of a demigod who would become the gatekeeper to my roiducation, for if he got a "roid-rage attack" and decided to extinguish my flame like a child with a birthday cake, it would be all too easy.

After days and days of contemplation I took a second mortgage on my house and sold off my wife's car to produce the requisite 20000 dollars for a 4 week course of dynosaur balls. The deal went down in an empty football stadium (legend has it that "The Beast" was banished to the guest locker room, leaving only to bench press amd perform curls at the local gym and spread his demon seed of anabolic evil), my hands were shaking, my heart pounding and my throat was bone dry. I handed the suitcase full of cash to the monster and took the unmarked bottle of capsules and ran for the hills.

Over the next 4 weeks, my physique transformed immensely. My arms began to form bumps in them above the elbow, and my chest no longer looked like an open bird cage. Truly I was on top of the world. That is, until I had an argument with my wife over whcih was better, VHS or Betamax, and I ended up bludgeoning my entire family with a free weider megamass shaker cup. My first experience with the "Roid rage", all I can say is thankfully my pet lizard Fluffy was staying with at my brother's house due to changes in atmospheric pressure. I then proceeded to burn down my house and all the evidence of my crime. I plead insanity in my trial and was acquitted of all charges, but was not able to collect insurance money for my house, apparently the insurance company didn't protect against acts of god.

So there I was, broke and alone, heavily in debt. But it doesnt stop there, three weeks later I woke up with the WORST headache I have ever had in my life, which persisted for 17 hours.

-Lou Reisenburger

Lou Reisenberger went on to become a prosperous venture capitalist, and to this day suffers from occasional headaches, and gets a cold every few months.

As you can see, steroids destroy lives. Click it or ticket. Crime doesn't pay. DARE to say no to drugs. Takes one to know one.

Aboot said:
I KNOW! All joking aside though, I know that it is possible to put on 3 pounds in less than an hour. Shit, I've probably done it myself! But the way he says it, he makes it sounds like he did an injection, went to sleep and then woke up with 3 more pounds of pure muscle and looked in the mirror and couldn't believe the difference!

If that was actually possible, I think he would actually be encouraging more kids to try steroids. Sadly, it doesn't work that way.

Yeah, funny shit. It would have been funnier if he would have said something like, "I ate a huge dinner and for a midnight snack I had some taco bell and KABAAM, the next thing you know, I was 3 pounds heavier the next morning. Test Suspension is amazing!!!"

Yeah, it's scary stuff alright - scary that some people actually believe that garbage.

volatile said:

This guy is claiming that a few bodybuilders died prior to the national average, without commarision to other physically large athletes its immposible to pinpoint thier death solely on drug use. Some of the guys on the list died from duiretics, not steroids. I think it would be fair to compare those bodybuilders to nfl offensive linemen(juiced or not), both will have a shorter life span than the average human, due to thier sheer size, the human heart can only handle so much. Essentially, they all have very high BMI, and gods knows what thier underlying actual problems are.

how many idiots like this have ever been to a doctor? like seriously, How the fuck do you gain that much mass, and then lose it all like that? is the guy a flippin' retard?

I didn't bother reading everything but this looks like the same guy who said he grew a couple inches taller cause he was so massive and powerful, pffft..

I know guys who have been on and off gear for 30 years and still look great and have NO health problems at all. and on top of it those guys would give you their shirt off their back if you needed it..

on top of things, they can't prove that any of their deaths were steroid related! so what is wit this firstlastname.org foundation crap about anyways? someone fill me in!

this thread makes austin angry! GRRR :toilet:

Last edited:
I like the part where he said his one buddy did up to 3 cycles a year,but he's no longer with us now. :rolleyes:
I am only 5'7'' now,does this mean if I keep juicing I will end up being a midget when I come off?

Stopped reading after I read this quote :

"Six months later, clueless about nutrition, without any drugs or supplements of any kind, I weighed 145 lbs and was bench pressing 340 lbs."

I started training when I was about 14.... At the age of 17-18 (my prime)... which means about 3 or so years... my bench was about 260... where I weighed around 160-165..... If this guy claims he benched that much at that weight in so little time without squat... either he's on crack or his elbows were bending at about 1/8 of what they should... :toilet: ....

i would not woory about that article because i think it is overstated to scare people but yes gear is daedly if used in correctly

Back