Infection's First Cycle

infection

The Chemist
Hey guys, I started my first cycle today! Everything is here, and it was easy as pie pinning right into the gluteus.

I am running 500mg a week split between Monday and Thursday. This will be a fun 12 weeks! I hope this basic beginner's cycle will help others looking to do their first cycle.

Here are some pics for fun. (NOTE: I have 2 more bottles awaiting me at home, plus 2 bottles now)

View attachment 547437View attachment 547438

Are you going to keep a log on here?

Yeah I am not quite sure yet how much I am going to post. During my cutting cycle I posted pretty frequent, so more than likely I will. I usually don't post my full workouts because it's a pain in the butt, and I doubt people care about my lift numbers, but more so my size and proportion.

I did forget to add my current stats! Also, my avatar was like a week ago, so that should suffice as my beginning cycle pic.

5'10.5"
193 pounds
26 years old
alpha male

If your gonna create a log, please don't half ass it like most on this site and give up 2 weeks after posting. I'm looking forward to your progress.

If your gonna create a log, please don't half ass it like most on this site and give up 2 weeks after posting. I'm looking forward to your progress.

Haha, yeah I will keep it up to date. I try to add something every day when I start logs. I will be traveling across the US a few times by the end of December, so there might be a few spurts during these first few weeks that I don't post, but otherwise I will keep it up to date daily.

Good luck with the cycle bro. This is my first time pinning test-e, ive done prop before. I just started as well. Your gonna have fun. Keep us updated!

You going for a bulk? Hows the diet looking

I am bulking, and diet is good to go. I am pretty dedicated with my diet. I am studying biochemistry at university, so I am a bit obsessed with chemicals in the body, including nutrition.

I am so happy to be eating carbs again. Carb cycling with low carbs was mentally difficult with the amount of studying and work I had to do. Bulking will be much more enjoyable, and I am excited to build some mass.

Also, the pinning was quite effortless. I kinda enjoyed it. The plunger was super hard to push in, but otherwise it was easy. I have this crazy feeling going through me now that I started injecting test, kinda like a permanent head rush. I am excited for week 4-5 to see some gains coming on..

I think what he's trying to say is your obviously young and an extomorph to boot, you give the appearance of being slim. Having been there myself when I was 18-19 you've done well with the frame you have. Waiting to see what your results are at the end of this..

Although I'm not sure if telling us your an 'alpha male' is really important..

infection is a guy that doesn't do that even when people dont respond to his work, check out his thread in burning fat, the guy always updates everything... Looking forward to this cycle

Jesus H Christ, you look anorexic! Eat some food first I can see your rib cage.

lmao i guess since my ribs show at 190lbs at 6% im skinny when i can max out at bench 365lbs and squat 405 and miltary 245??? No its called having a low bf% and its called doing a pose....

Thanks for the encouragement, guys!

@Hull Tech - I am a meso/endo, actually. I just finished cutting, and I am looking pretty full now that I am back to eating carbs. I was just messing around with the alpha male thing. I try to keep a light mood, and joke a bit.

@SonOfZeu$ - Haha, thanks for the support, bro. You sure are making some hella improvements yourself!

Here are some pics to officially kick off my cycle.
View attachment 547447View attachment 547448View attachment 547449

So, I didn't realize until today when I was thinking about my injection, that I didn't do the proper amount. I was thinking half of 500mg, so I did 0.5cc. I was nervous, and completely forgot that each 1.0cc is 250mg, not 500mg.

Well, I was suppose to inject on Thursday, but I figured I would just do the rest of it today. I did 1.5cc tonight to cover the 0.5cc I missed yesterday, and the other 250mg for the rest of the week. I didn't want to inject a third time this week, so I just did all of it at once. I LOVE injecting it.

Anyways, today was back and biceps. I planned on doing abs, but I was very bloated for some reason. I eat pretty clean, and I didn't eat anything out of the ordinary, so I was kinda surprised about the bloating. Abs tomorrow I guess, along with shoulders.

I was wondering, do guys ever front load with a larger dose of test for a few weeks, then taper back to the normal cycle dosage to spike test levels? For example, 1000mgs a week for 3 weeks, then 500mgs for weeks 4-12.. I was wondering if this would give similar results to front loading with orals, but with less sides that are found in compounds such as dbol..

Fuark, mirin natty delts and biceps. A lot of guys do front load with cyp and enanthate like you said. Good luck on your cycle

holy the photo's and the avatar look like two different people.. how far apart time wise were they taken.

Back