Infection's First Cycle

gread thread so far. Ill be following. My next go around is gonna be Test-E as well. Last one was test prop. So Ill be paying close attention, looking for some differences. Keep it up bro, sounds like it coming along nicely. I know what ya mean about loving pinning too...I already am itching for another one and Im still finishing up post cycle therapy (pct) from the prop run. haha. lol. good log bud. G'Luck

gread thread so far. Ill be following. My next go around is gonna be Test-E as well. Last one was test prop. So Ill be paying close attention, looking for some differences. Keep it up bro, sounds like it coming along nicely. I know what ya mean about loving pinning too...I already am itching for another one and Im still finishing up post cycle therapy (pct) from the prop run. haha. lol. good log bud. G'Luck

Haha, thanks dude! I almost want to just cruise on test because I love pinning, I want to compete, and I am pretty sure I will love the feeling of it when it kicks in.

So does taking aromasin kinda prevent gyno beforehand? Reason i ask is because most things ive read have mentioned running test e or c with nolva on hand and clomid for pct. Just tryinh to differentiate the two. Thanks again

So does taking aromasin kinda prevent gyno beforehand? Reason i ask is because most things ive read have mentioned running test e or c with nolva on hand and clomid for pct. Just tryinh to differentiate the two. Thanks again

Both nolva and clomid are SERMS, not AIs. Aromatase inhibitors, such as adex, aromasin, or letro, essentially lower your estrogen levels and help prevent the conversion of test to estrogen. SERMS are compounds such as nolva or clomid, and are used for post cycle therapy (pct) to jumpstart your natural test production. Some guys prefer using Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) as well for testicular health. Oh and there is not a ton of difference between clomid and nolva, except nolva is a bit friendlier and can provide the same benefits as clomid but at smaller dosages. Clomid does have better LH regenerative properties, however.

AIs are all about prevention. They help prevent gyno, bloat, and from estrogen levels becoming too high. The goal is to control estrogen levels, not eliminate it. Estrogen is very important in the male body, too.

I hope that helps.

Nice physique to start with! Ill follow along here. You said you are interested in competing? if so put up some mandatories its the best way to track your progress if you are a competitive bodybuilder. No one cares if your arms look sick on stage if you dont bring the whole package. Best of luck.

Nice physique to start with! Ill follow along here. You said you are interested in competing? if so put up some mandatories its the best way to track your progress if you are a competitive bodybuilder. No one cares if your arms look sick on stage if you dont bring the whole package. Best of luck.

Thanks, cody! I will be posting mandatories when I do the pics in a few weeks.

TrophyBuck, I don't actually know. They are not that big though. I will post my measurements for everything in a few weeks with my mandatories.

Looks like the cycle is going great. Keep up the good work bro! I agree with you, I spend all my nights cooking food preparing them for the next day so all I have to do is relax and eat.

Sick. Wtf.

I have the flu or something similar. Everyone in the USA seems to be getting the flu right now, so I know this isn't the test flu.

Today is a hot tub and tanning kind of day. Unfortunately, leg day will have to wait until tomorrow.

Sick. Wtf.

I have the flu or something similar. Everyone in the USA seems to be getting the flu right now, so I know this isn't the test flu.

Today is a hot tub and tanning kind of day. Unfortunately, leg day will have to wait until tomorrow.

LOL literally my whole house has the flu so unless my mom and sister are on test, its not the test flu for me. I decided to hit chest while I was sick. Strength was still up. Just started the antibiotics.

Yup its going around. Everyone has it. Get better bro!

I was just done with the flu, I know how you feel man! Just give yourself a little rest and you should be back in business very soon.

Glad your having a good cycle. Sucks that your battling the flu but just push through and finish the cycle strong. Best of luck.]

I had the flu on week 8 of my cycle and had 4 days of nothing but laying on the couch in pain. Get some tamiflu and the only thing that helped me was over the counter Day Quill pills.

I had the flu on week 8 of my cycle and had 4 days of nothing but laying on the couch in pain. Get some tamiflu and the only thing that helped me was over the counter Day Quill pills.

DayQuil and NightQuil are currently on tap, and I am feeling much better this evening. Tomorrow will be legs for sure. So I will take it easy and just eat eat eat until tomorrow's workout.

Oh BONUS MOMENT! So I am starting to tan a little just to add some color to my lifeless skin, and I went into this salon today and the chick working the desk was probably 17 or 18, and was a definite 10. Tomorrow or Sunday if she is working I will see if I can get her number and hopefully she will be dtf. Winning.

Back