Infection's First Cycle

Wow cant believe i missed this log for so long. Just went through your entire log lol keep up the good work bro.

Hey I'm new to this site and do not know how to start a thread.. So I have a problem I was running a test e deca cycle I was on my eighth week when I had a family member pass away in brasil so I had to stop and go there. I've been here for two weeks and and leaving in 10 days after Dealin with everything. This is my first cycle but I've been working out for 5 years. I am 21 5'9 200 originally 185. I am getting very scared about this post cycle therapy (pct) because I did it without much knowledge, I know really dumb. Can you help me out please? I can have everything a my house when I return on the 15th. What things should I take? What side effects might happened? Can I do something here that will help? Please reply ASAP thank you

I saw that you posted this in like 7 different places, so I think I will let someone else answer this, especially because I have never used deca.

If you can't start your own thread no one will help you. Stop hijacking threads or I will ban you.
Hey I'm new to this site and do not know how to start a thread.. So I have a problem I was running a test e deca cycle I was on my eighth week when I had a family member pass away in brasil so I had to stop and go there. I've been here for two weeks and and leaving in 10 days after Dealin with everything. This is my first cycle but I've been working out for 5 years. I am 21 5'9 200 originally 185. I am getting very scared about this post cycle therapy (pct) because I did it without much knowledge, I know really dumb. Can you help me out please? I can have everything a my house when I return on the 15th. What things should I take? What side effects might happened? Can I do something here that will help? Please reply ASAP thank you

Chest and triceps was awesome today. Definitely feeling good with the newer workouts that I have incorporated. I am trying to fill in my upper chest, which seems to be a never ending battle.

I have decreased my reps per set since I started tren. It's definitely more fun tossing a little more weight around on each lift, instead of shooting for a few more reps with lighter weight.

The tren ace has a little pip, but I expect it considering I have never used tren, or an acetate compound. It goes away pretty quick, and it's nothing that's bothersome. I really heat it up before shooting, too. I have been pre-filling a few at a time, and then I use a blow dryer to warm it up. Goes in very effortlessly.

Tomorrow is back and biceps. I am pretty excited, actually, because I am lifting with a friend who I don't see much anymore because of our hectic schedules. I normally don't need a spot because I have been pre-exhausting my muscles before the working sets, but now that I have shifted gears, a spotter is essential.

Ive always seen the best results with high weight/low reps for my workouts and enjoy it alot more aswell. What exercises are you adding to bring up the lagging upper chest besides incline bench/db press?

Ive always seen the best results with high weight/low reps for my workouts and enjoy it alot more aswell. What exercises are you adding to bring up the lagging upper chest besides incline bench/db press?

I am really enjoying the switch to low reps high weight. Tomorrow is leg day, so that will be fun.

For chest I start with flat bench, then 45* incline, then cable tower upright flys(really focusing on squeezing at the top), then machine bench with hammer grip only focusing on lowest portion of the range, and then into triceps. It changes a little here and there, but this is really treating me well right now.

This will be the end of my thread. I am too busy to be posting on here, especially with school, work, and training.

I might pop in once in a while, but I am not going to be posting much. Too many noobs, and not enough patience with all this tren.

Train hard everyone. Reach your goals. Achieve personal greatness.

Dam sucks to see ya go man. But GL with everything and and i hope you will return at the end of ur tren run to post up results!

Back