Primobolan 100mg/ml - Pharma Grade

Also after requests from customers we will now add

Test U 250mg/ml
Injectable Dbol 50mg/ml
Injectable Oxy 50mg/ml

Click on our banner on the right hand side of the page

Thanks
PEDSTORE

Doesn't do those of us who live in the US any good since you don't ship here......

Good news for the 5% of members who don't though.

If that ever changes, Ill be your next customer....

i have used injectable dbol before, different source ofcourse, i loved it apart form pinning ed it kicked in i would say that same day.
as SwoleP mentioned, once you guys ship to us, i would be your next customer after bigswole!

Those of you who know...is the liver toxicity relieved or eliminated ? Is the same day kik in similar to H2O testo ?
As d bol s the anti cut my fat ass has a " Homie don t play dat " relationship w it. I do swear it s an awesome anti depressant.

Those of you who know...is the liver toxicity relieved or eliminated ? Is the same day kik in similar to H2O testo ?
As d bol s the anti cut my fat ass has a " Homie don t play dat " relationship w it. I do swear it s an awesome anti depressant.

FUck yeah T, dbol makes me feel gooooooooood... Got some oral dbol, got a little keen and did 60mg preworkout to test the waters and fuck me WAY TO MUCH, 10mg breakfast and 10mg preworkout or 10-20mg preworkout on the days i feel like it does wonders. I personally don't believe there is much need to go beyond 20mg Dbol per day, once dosed or spread out.

Awesome shit

ITS a wonderful lil compound and if were younger or needed to be stronger I d be all over. I got 25 ml at 25 mg per ml liquid from waaaay back put waaaaaay back in the ammo safe behind 12k rounds. This time of year it s not the look I want and I do not do ai s or anything really I lower dose and drink more water to shed water. ( see Avi )34 day s (est ) to my 53 yr b day.

20 mg s ? Wow you got good dbol. I do 50 or 100 but I m not a dboller no more.

ITS a wonderful lil compound and if were younger or needed to be stronger I d be all over. I got 25 ml at 25 mg per ml liquid from waaaay back put waaaaaay back in the ammo safe behind 12k rounds. This time of year it s not the look I want and I do not do ai s or anything really I lower dose and drink more water to shed water..

drink more water to shed water, true that.

Back