injectible vitamin B complex...safe?

bigdelt69

I just picked up a bottle of vitamin b complex which has a combo of all sorts of vitamins in it, including b-12. Is this stuff safe? I have access to regular b-12 but a buddy that works at a vet supply store gave me this bottle and I would like to try some. Any thoughs?

Yea I just met up with a friend that raises horses, cattle, ect... he gave me some regular b-12 not the complex. I just shot 1cc in the delt with NO pain what so ever.

fuck, i just injected b12 sub q for the first time. that shit stings worse than doing it i.m. question: i have some cheap ass b complex that says IM on the label. can i inject it intra muscular? i lost or tossed the box so if anyone knows then fill me in. thanks.

kube said:
fuck, i just injected b12 sub q for the first time. that shit stings worse than doing it i.m. question: i have some cheap ass b complex that says IM on the label. can i inject it intra muscular? i lost or tossed the box so if anyone knows then fill me in. thanks.

I always do IM.......but then again I use human grade and there is no feeling going in at all.

kube said:

If your using Bcomplex, your better off doing it IM. It's gonna burn cause of the B6. If you can use straight B-12 with the active ingrediant is 1.0mg/ml cyanocabalamin, your good to go. You can do those subq or im with no pain at all. Best to use 100 iu Slin pinz(1cc). Goes in like butter.

ive got vet grade b12 5500mcgs. so i ended up going with 2 per week injections (half a cc). i was doing it IM but started doing it sub q today. now, the b complex is human grade and i would rather get them both with one shot. problem is the label says IM. so i was wondering if it is safe to do it sub q. yeah, i figure its gonna sting worse than the b12 but the question was, is it safe? also the reason i want to do sub q is to free up some real estate for an upcoming cycle. i was gonna mix the b with the gear but i got cautioned about the possibility of the b sucking the ba out of the gear and possibly having it crystalize in my muscle. doesnt sound too good eh? thanks for the help and i hope i have clarified my original question. laters.

Back