Is it possible to get a woman pregnant on cycle.

I've got a stepson and no matter how much I try I feel the same and cant treat him like one of my own.
Its like some primal/genetic thing...

yea i should prolly cut her some slack......but its hard when you feel one of your kids is being treated diff than the other by your sig other.

either way-we have hard enough time lookng after the 2 we got-we dont need another

I've got a stepson and no matter how much I try I feel the same and cant treat him like one of my own.
Its like some primal/genetic thing...

I think its how we reprogram ourselves to feel/think. Normally it would be against our nature to have the same love for someone else's child that we do for our own. You have to make a conscious decision to allow yourself to love like that. I adopted an AA child 2 years, he's 5 now and I love him just as much and with the same love as my newborn son. So it can happen, just not normally.

That and he is already 80lbs @ 5yrs old. Stout kid. Definitely my ticket to the NFL.
Watch...he'll wanna be a hair stylist or something.

Didnt mean to hijack.

look there's only one way to really know.. im on test tren and Anavar (var) right now...

so all of you hand over your wives/gfs/sisters (over 18 please, thx) and ill try my hardest, for the sake of science, to impregnate them... i promise ill put everything iv got into it!!!!

look there's only one way to really know.. im on test tren and Anavar (var) right now...

so all of you hand over your wives/gfs/sisters (over 18 please, thx) and ill try my hardest, for the sake of science, to impregnate them... i promise ill put everything iv got into it!!!!

you bring that lil dancer over with you and we'll swap out like real men do.

you bring that lil dancer over with you and we'll swap out like real men do.

haha, u have no idea what your getting urself into lmfao... remember that she was completely gay when i met her... took alotta work to get her straight... and she's still phobic of other men.. shit she still has a gf.. lmfao.. i guess WE still have a gf, seeing as how things have happened.. hahahahahaha

but yes, i would, without a doubt, totally wanna dive in... lol

The answer to ur question was in post #2 from Blondie. This turned into a birth control thread, rather than just answering the question. All though test does lower the chance, YES u can still get ur girl prego. Bottom line.

haha, u have no idea what your getting urself into lmfao... remember that he was completely gay when i met him...

I'm not talking about the Chippendales dancer you idiot... I'm talking about the girl in your avi!! hahahahaha

OF FUKIGN COURSE IT IS!!
i been on hrt for 3 yrs now and on tren right noe about 9 weeks and im still leavign loads.
some just dont have very high amunt of sperm i guess.
will being on cycle cut DOWN your chances ..probibly but its NOT birth control.

I'm not talking about the Chippendales dancer you idiot... I'm talking about the girl in your avi!! hahahahaha

lmfao.. u can let out the secret.. u were that chippendales dancer u homo.. hahahahaha

I had been on for more than 4 years, test and deca, which are considered "male birth control". My girl got pregnant. I had a sperm count done. I was about 20% of normal. Plenty of sperm when you're shooting one in there at least once daily.

hahaha-thanks bro-i really hope she doesnt get prego.

it really pisses me off that she wants another kid actually, i have 2 the girl is hers. she says she wants a boy "of her own". while i understand that to a point, it also irritates me because she obviously doesnt treat my son as one of her own, even though he is with me full time, through her words and actions.

so maybe i was just trying to convince myself in this thread im not gonna get her prego while run my test/deca hahahahahahahaha

dude, I can't site any studies and tbh i'm too lazy to look the shit up myself but I have come to understand (from years of research and being on the boards) that progesterone based steroids (tren,deca) are even more likely to sterilize you (temporarily) than test. Like I said, it's just a piece of info that i've picked up somewhere, If you care enough, google around with it a little and see if you can find anything, I'd be curious...

edit: I should emphasize, I don't even know if it's true, it's just one of those things (you know what i mean) that i have in my brain, that over time I have just accepted as being true.

Last edited:
dude, I can't site any studies and tbh i'm too lazy to look the shit up myself but I have come to understand (from years of research and being on the boards) that progesterone based steroids (tren,deca) are even more likely to sterilize you (temporarily) than test. Like I said, it's just a piece of info that i've picked up somewhere, If you care enough, google around with it a little and see if you can find anything, I'd be curious...

The article I posted mentioned that....

Wife got preggo during a cycle but I guess you could argue I was only about 4 weeks in. One thing everyone should agree on is that it is not a good birth control method.

I've got the makings for a Jerry Springer episode going on.My wife that left me for a month and has since returned home has been unable to have children for about 15 yrs.I didn't do anything wrong,she just had a Oprah moment and said she needed some space and she moved in with her grandma.I went from having a family of five here 6 months ago to living by myself basically overnight.

I failed the abandonment test after 19 days of being alone.A loving 23 yr old massage therapist I know helped me relieve some tension.Well now she is sending me texts saying she loves me and is late.

Oh boy...............

I've got the makings for a Jerry Springer episode going on.My wife that left me for a month and has since returned home has been unable to have children for about 15 yrs.I didn't do anything wrong,she just had a Oprah moment and said she needed some space and she moved in with her grandma.I went from having a family of five here 6 months ago to living by myself basically overnight.

I failed the abandonment test after 19 days of being alone.A loving 23 yr old massage therapist I know helped me relieve some tension.Well now she is sending me texts saying she loves me and is late.

Oh boy...............

They always try that shit especially the crazy ones that will tell you they love you after boning them once.

she obviously doesnt treat my son as one of her own, even though he is with me full time, through her words and actions.

You need to find a way to make her realize that, if she is just in denial then you have a serious problem... Good luck man.

Back