Is Roid Rage a Myth or is it real?

flyinhi

I've always heard about people who rage on roids...but I have never witnessed anything from my roid buddies.....I did 2 cycles and believe it or not....I actually got much more milder and submissive...much more relaxed.....I dont get it....Maybe its because these people dont train hard enough while using?....and their aggression overloads outside the gym?

Learn as you burn

I have done 4 cycles and I am starting on #5 and have never flown off the handle. If your a jackass before you start taking the gear then you will be one when your on and vice versa. My theory anyway.

Hmmm...very interesting...I think if you're a PRICK and on roids'
you will just become a BIGGER PRICK

HA HA

It happens, but roid rage is a bit of a misnomer. Think of it this way, how many women get a little nutso during pms when their hormones are going through the roof? Well guess what, when you are on gear, your hormones are through the roof.

I also think it's more likely on some gear than others. Like test for example, it seems most people are happier on test if anything. Contrast this with fina/tren, or halotestin and the typical user saying they felt 10x more aggressive on it than not.

I think when using roids....you get bigger...your ego gets bigger...you think you are DA MAN!!!...and because you are stronger it tells everyone else that you can kick their asses....Have to be humble...thats the key

42 going on 25

flyinhi said:
I think when using roids....you get bigger...your ego gets bigger...you think you are DA MAN!!!...and because you are stronger it tells everyone else that you can kick their asses....Have to be humble...thats the key

42 going on 25

totally agree... I call it superman syndrome

Actaully, I believe all of the roid rage syndrome is really more ficton than fact. I am saying this due to personal experience mind you, but I have been on and off Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) for 4 years and during those 4 years I have never once experienced the so called " Roid Rage". I have a short temper to begin with but looking back on it I cannot honestly say I treated anybody different or reacted to situations any more differently than I had before I used AAS.

I firmly believe that people who " roid rage" only do so becuase before they attempt even thier very first cycle they have been exposed to numerous people or outlets describing the so called roid rage. I think subconsciously that they act like a-holes and blow up at people only because they think they steroids are making them that way. Where if they had never heard that steroids increase aggressiveness and create this roid rage, they never would have acted that way to begin with.

Now I agree that steroids do increase agression but to the point of raging on somebody, I think that is pushing the enveolpe a bit far, but this is just my 2cc's.

Von

flyinhi,
i agree too.

roid rage is bullshit. how many guys on this board say they feel better when on test and such? quite a few that i have read.

chichy

chicmuscle said:
flyinhi,
i agree too.

roid rage is bullshit. how many guys on this board say they feel better when on test and such? quite a few that i have read.

chichy

I agree....ive gotten a lil more agitated but rage......nah, it just gives dicks and excuse to be a dick IMO.

ive noticed that ive been a bit on edge lately, small things seem to boil my balls for a few minutes, then it passes. happens about once a week. i think its because i havent had a drink in a month since im on cycle right now. ...

I think it all depends on the particular person. If your aggressive before you juice chances are probably pretty good that aggresiveness is going to intensify.Im a bit aggresive to begin with and juice definitly intesifies it.Bt nothing extreme like going into blind rages or anything like that.; Just my opinion.

Numbnutz11731 said:
I think it all depends on the particular person. If your aggressive before you juice chances are probably pretty good that aggresiveness is going to intensify.Im a bit aggresive to begin with and juice definitly intesifies it.Bt nothing extreme like going into blind rages or anything like that.; Just my opinion.

Exactly. Just because you don't experience it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Same with chicks and pms, just because your g/f doesn't get it, doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

The biggest problem is the name. It's not like you take gear and you turn into the hulk and go smashy-smashy. You are just a tad more susceptible to the heat of the moment.

There is also the problem that people who take gear know that the sides are not as bad as the media would have you believe, and users tend to bristle at something that isn't very prevalent and is controllable by the person as long as they have some willpower and are considerate of others.

I think it boils down to personality., because androgens will affect averyone using. Those with self control who think before they speak or act, will get along fine. Those with reactionary personalities that tend to fly of the handle or act out of turn will just be the same on an amplified level.

well fina made me a little more less patient but nothing I couldnt control. I did break the fucking untensils drawer in my kitchen one day cause I couldnt get all those damn measuring cups and what not to fit in there and I was having a bad day already. My girlfriend didnt really see a noticable difference

All and all if your cocky before, you will be on, and when you are stronger and bigger on you'll just get more and more cocky.

I have noticed young guys like 18-21 first time users syaing they have roid rage.

I did a cycle when I was 20, it was my first. I wanted to experience roid rage. I looked for things to get mad at. But the truth was, I never was really mad at anything, I just wanted to see what it felt like I guess.

Roid rage is bullshit. I gained 23lbs on my first cycle, and didnt experience any rage.

Injuries cause rage though. I have proof of that! LOL!! my elbow was messed up for 5 months and I was pissed off and lost my temper all the time.

I have only used test, so I dont know about other drugs.

it depends what you roid you take !!!
ex. if i take dianabol i go crazy and mad !!!
if i take test and deca i am a smooth !!!

I will have to agree with most of you in saying it's got a lot to do with how you are as a person before hand. What I noticed though is that when I take a lot clenbuteral it turns me into a crazy fuck, not sure why? My dreams turn into killing people and shit and I'm just a mess during the day, fucking on the edge all day long. Used to play pro hockey in europe and my trainer would feed it to me like candy. All the other stuff I took (Deca, Winstrol (winny), primo) just for some reason keeps me a little more shy till I lose it. I think though I try to keep to myself more when on just so I'm not a fucking dickface like a lot of people I know! JMO though!

Back