Jen..16.5 weeks out 1st comp

alfa23 said:
lol, to be fair the guys are sterotypical too out of my friends age 20 -26 only 3 of us dont have beer bellys , butr we are the thre who use a gym watch our diet, and funny enough dont drink beer , so if you ever come to england and you walk into a pub then this could be trying to take you home

SWEET!!!! I'll take 3 please!!!

:Puke: :Puke:

atherjen said:
LOL Captain would you believe me if I said that I dont own ketchup! serious! :p

i thought that was possible so i was gonna say peanut butter but i was afraid it wouldnt show as good.

alfa...thats scary!!! dont ever become one of those men then!

bbs, ...you really worry me sometimes...Im begining to wonder about you.! lol

haha you guessed right Captain.. and the peanut butter cant stay in my kitchen either... its evil . talks to me I swear.. makes me eat it all.. and ends up on everything I eat. lol

Makaveli..all I do is twiddle my thumbs and drink hot cocoa. :D hehe

lol! well I dont have my own dig camera... so that becomes a problem and the persons that I was borrowing turned out to be a complete lunatic.. so Im going to have to find another way to get around to taking pics. arghh :(

ALSO..UPDATE!! I am not doing the first bb comp as mentioned, the one on March 6th. Will just be doing the fitness model search on that date and then bb on April 3rd as planned. the guy that is helping me get ready for comp felt that it would be very difficult for me to attempt to peak in both comps, especially this being my first time competing. the second one(NS provs) meant a lil more to me so Im sticking with that one for bb. ...
:)

atherjen said:
lol! well I dont have my own dig camera... so that becomes a problem and the persons that I was borrowing turned out to be a complete lunatic.. so Im going to have to find another way to get around to taking pics. arghh :(

ALSO..UPDATE!! I am not doing the first bb comp as mentioned, the one on March 6th. Will just be doing the fitness model search on that date and then bb on April 3rd as planned. the guy that is helping me get ready for comp felt that it would be very difficult for me to attempt to peak in both comps, especially this being my first time competing. the second one(NS provs) meant a lil more to me so Im sticking with that one for bb. ...
:)

Hey, i got a digital camera, and i live like 10 minutes away from you, and i'm only half a lunatic,,, there's no excuses now! MUH HAHAHA!!!,, and your not going in the first comp. anymore??? and you got a bodybuilding one on my birthday,,, as a present from you to me, you gotta win it :D
Good luck yet again, we all know you'll do well.

Silverback316 said:
I think you need to post weekly photos like Needsize and each week make them more risque so we can make sure you are doing everything correctly.:D

I agree. For training purposes only ofcourse.

Wow you are quite simply beautiful, no if ands or buts. Good luck with the fitness model. You should get 1st unless they open the gates of heaven and allow angels to compete. Than youll probably place 2nd or 3rd. But good luck and keep looking gorgeous.

Bishop X

Bishop X said:
Wow you are quite simply beautiful, no if ands or buts. Good luck with the fitness model. You should get 1st unless they open the gates of heaven and allow angels to compete. Than youll probably place 2nd or 3rd. But good luck and keep looking gorgeous.

Bishop X

but if you get implants then your back in first baby!!!

LOl are you saying that my b00bs arent that big? BAHHH dont need big ones, they'd get in the way of my training. :D

atherjen said:
LOl are you saying that my b00bs arent that big? BAHHH dont need big ones, they'd get in the way of my training. :D

Don't listen to them Jen... they are just right ;) What i would give to have breasts like that.......

in my face:)

Back