Jen..16.5 weeks out 1st comp

atherjen said:
LOL and where do you get these qualifications... got some certification.. and what makes u so special :p LOL

at this point in time there is no certification available for this line of work however i am working with the hawaiian tropic company to develop a certification class.

i have plenty of oiling experience because i live at school and have to cook my own meals. this means i have to oil up the pans and baking sheets and stuff so that the food doesnt stick. this easily translates over to oiling up girls.

the nipple tweaking i have extensive experience because i have two dogs and between the two of them they have about 30 nipples. its good for practice.

i am considered the best in my field and i guarantee if i dont raise a competitors score by at least .6 points she gets to use my services next time free!

jcp2 said:
I can't beleive how young you are, you look incredible. You really are beautiful, don't ever go overboard on the drugs, you don't need it.

Agreed. Looking very good just the way you are. Keep it up.

CaptainAwesome said:
at this point in time there is no certification available for this line of work however i am working with the hawaiian tropic company to develop a certification class.

i have plenty of oiling experience because i live at school and have to cook my own meals. this means i have to oil up the pans and baking sheets and stuff so that the food doesnt stick. this easily translates over to oiling up girls.

the nipple tweaking i have extensive experience because i have two dogs and between the two of them they have about 30 nipples. its good for practice.

i am considered the best in my field and i guarantee if i dont raise a competitors score by at least .6 points she gets to use my services next time free!

hahahaha,,, at least he's got some good practice in eh??

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Ohh you guys crack me up! LOL

Beast... all comps are here in Halifax, NS.
where in Canada are you?

Good Progress

Hey Jenn,

Looking good considering your age and experience. Despite the fact that you're looking really good, I'm not going to try and play to your ego. Your balance is really good but like someone else mentioned you could beef up those legs a little bit more. Also, your back could catch up in size a little bit. I think partly because your arms really stand out that it make your other body parts look relatively smaller.

It's like I always hear, squats right to the ground. That will make your legs grow. But I think for the most part, just keep up the good work and your body will keep getting stronger. Don't forget about your primary mass building exercises that will give you a good foundation and core strength. But I'm probably telling you things you already know. But yes, excellent job Jenn, congratulations for the excellent results we've seen so far. I look forward to seeing your progress in years to come.

Helmer

HOLY SHIT JEN!!! i can not believe your progress!!! and all natural!! that is awesome!!

You are a genetic goddess!! hahahaha sick ass genetics for sure!! I can't wait til you compete! You are going to do so well and you are so young that you can have a great career ahead of you!!! and the thing with muscle is that it only gets better with age "muscle maturity" so IMO, you are going to be one hell of a force to reckon with!!
Any help you need, just give me shout!! you know you have my FULL support!!!
Luv ya girl
super

ps: imagine you on gear... damn.. watch out world lol.. :D

Looking great Jen, how come you dont show me your abs when were at the gym....I am sure if you asked Dwane real nice he would let ya come train with the big boys....:afro:

thanks again everyone!!
Droofy, I doubt mine can be bigger..
and that tan.. bahh I feel pale. LOL.. gotta work on putting some color under the pits too. haha

Darko, thanks! you never asked to see my abs big guy! lol
ohhhhhh Dwane sure knows how to pick on me. hehe dont want the lil one to get in the way of you fellers !hehe

supergirl said:
HOLY SHIT JEN!!! i can not believe your progress!!! and all natural!! that is awesome!!

You are a genetic goddess!! hahahaha sick ass genetics for sure!! I can't wait til you compete! You are going to do so well and you are so young that you can have a great career ahead of you!!! and the thing with muscle is that it only gets better with age "muscle maturity" so IMO, you are going to be one hell of a force to reckon with!!
Any help you need, just give me shout!! you know you have my FULL support!!!
Luv ya girl
super

ps: imagine you on gear... damn.. watch out world lol.. :D

:kiss: ty so much girl! ! I may just be shouting your way soon!
I too cant wait to see where I can take myself. should be interesting!!

Nice body, keep us all posted on comp. results. Good girl, how old are you? I'm 18? Wanna chat? Just kiddin'. GOOD LUCK.

HardBody said:
Nice body, keep us all posted on comp. results. Good girl, how old are you? I'm 18? Wanna chat? Just kiddin'. GOOD LUCK.

dont be a pussy. you want her you demand to have her!

Back