Jen..16.5 weeks out 1st comp

shes 100% o'natural. lets get a hooter shot up there to see if we might need to make that 90% o'natural 10% silicon.

thanks FG!! :D Ill try to get some more pics up after Christmas. those ones arent quite a month old even yet! hehe

NO NO NO captain, thats not gonna happen. no silicon going in this body. lol

you are definately looking ggrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeaaaaaattee! looking very solid and lean keep it up girl!

atherjen said:

NO NO NO captain, thats not gonna happen. no silicon going in this body. lol

ok whatever is best for you. i thought that chicks that worked out a lot often got implants because their boobies started to look unattractive. boobies need to be round and juicy.

You look incredible. At what age did you start lifting and what was you main source of motivation?

pipes said:
You look incredible. At what age did you start lifting and what was you main source of motivation?

thank you :)
started training when I was 15. After doing a project in Leadership class on bodybuilding, I just became hooked. weird story but thats how I got into it. :afro:

deadlift....citadels?? lol am I missing something?

as always Crawler, thank you! :D must you always embarass me! heheh jk! :D

LOL!! no never happened before. but if I eat too many eggs in a day I start letting some nasty t00ts :fart:

:D

fartlauncher_t.gif

Greetz

Last edited:
atherjen said:
deadlift....citadels?? lol am I missing something?

as always Crawler, thank you! :D must you always embarass me! heheh jk! :D

I just used to live in halifax and for some reason you living there made me think of them.

hahaha are the Citadels stilling playing? LOL I only really know of the Mooseheads.....I know of Citadel hill though. :p

FG, too much turkey and I get all drugged up from the super high serotonin levels! haha

Back