Kaz's road to 230+, second cycle log

Every time I take dbol I get gut rot.. kinda like your stomach feels the next day after a hard night of drinking, upset tummy, acid reflux, etc. it subsides after a few days for me usually, tums and increased water consumption here I come.

Prilosec does me well for this. Tren does it to me a lot. Good luck with your cycle kaz.

kaz, we are going to hit 230 easy man...

have you gotten 100% on the diet yet?

not yet I am waiting on the supplements that are in it that I did not have here mainly just the vitargo. Its on the way through canada post just waiting for it to be at my door. Will be 100% as soon as it is here

Just took my shot pulled the needle out and while looking in the mirror I was like wtf why is their a red thread hanging from my ass? then realized it was a thin line of blood streaming through the air from where I injected looked down and a bunch of blood about a foot and a half away from me on the floor.. lol.. musta went through a vein.. wife was like omg did you lose all the stuff do you need to take another shot.. God love her.. worried about losing gear over the blood on the floor

Just took my shot pulled the needle out and while looking in the mirror I was like wtf why is their a red thread hanging from my ass? then realized it was a thin line of blood streaming through the air from where I injected looked down and a bunch of blood about a foot and a half away from me on the floor.. lol.. musta went through a vein.. wife was like omg did you lose all the stuff do you need to take another shot.. God love her.. worried about losing gear over the blood on the floor

Hell yeah. Party foul!
Hate the bleeders because I feel like it's the oil, not blood I am losing.

Yea i here great things about Orion pharma

May have to get me some t500 !!

Once your testovirons are gone I would imagine :)
What more could ya ask for, great gear, low cost, and great service

T500 with little to no PiP sounds legit as hell. Best of luck on goals bud will be watching

Thanks man, there is a little bit of PIP as its T500 just the same but its very minimal nearly non existent when mixed with something else. A lot of people are having the same experience with Orion's Sustanon 450..

Well today was an off day from the GYM so again 30 min Cardio session. Most of the day was spent grocery shopping to stock up on steak, chicken and fish.. The rest of my missing supplements will be here tomorrow so I will be on track diet wise 100% as of tomorrow or the next day.. So poundage should start coming :)

Well today was an off day from the GYM so again 30 min Cardio session. Most of the day was spent grocery shopping to stock up on steak, chicken and fish.. The rest of my missing supplements will be here tomorrow so I will be on track diet wise 100% as of tomorrow or the next day.. So poundage should start coming :)

you talking about your wife or adding weight to yourself??

lol

you talking about your wife or adding weight to yourself??

lol

LMFAO, little of both :) My wife makes sure i get fasted cardio every morning she can..

44 lbs of vitargo, the mailman is gonna hate me walking it to my door on a snow and ice covered driveway. lol

i didn't know you could get that much in one shipment lmao..

you crack me up

44 lbs of vitargo, Jesus man deep wallet lol

Best fast acting carb through, worth the price

LMFAO, little of both :) My wife makes sure i get fasted cardio every morning she can..

44 lbs of vitargo, the mailman is gonna hate me walking it to my door on a snow and ice covered driveway. lol

Missed the update yesterday. Sitting at 206lbs

BACK and TRIs yesterday

Pullups
4 x 12 bodyweight

One Arm Rows
3 x 10 with 110lb dumbbell

Wide Grip Barbell Rows
2 x 10 reps with 175lbs
1 x 8 reps with 225lbs
1 x 15 reps with 135lbs

Back Flyes
2 x 15 reps with 35lb dumbbells

Close Grip Bench
2 x 12 reps with 135lbs
2 x 10 reps with 205lbs

Skull Crushers
3 x 12 reps with 70lbs

Cross Body Rope ext
3 x failure with 45lbs

Off day again, 30 mins cardio session as well as an hour long trek in the snow with the dog for her cardio..

My vitargo finally arrived so diet will be 100% starting tomorrow, not that it was not in check was at 95%. Let the good times roll.

Never tried the vitargo , when I can get 4lb of dextrose for $11.99 had to spend $120 on a tub of that....

Jesus kaz you have 45lbs , send a tub to me :)

Tastes like Cell tech, but without the sugar.. LOL Balls just shipping for 1 tub would be like 60 bucks for regular shipping. Thank god SVN had free shipping when over a certain dollar amount.

Small Shoulder workout

Seated Dumbell Raises
1 x 15 reps with 45lb dumbbells
1 x 6 reps with 85lb dumbbells
2 x 8 reps with 60lb dumbbells

Side Lateral Raises
1 x 15 reps with 25lb dumbbells
1 x 4 reps with 45lb dumbbells
2 x 8 reps with 35 lb dumbbells

DB Upright Rows
3 x 12 reps with 40 pound dumbbells

Rope Face Pulls
3 x 20 reps with 70lbs

Last edited:
About your age so I will be keeping an eye on this log.. Kill it! HUGE fan of controlled, slow Mentzer-esque workouts that emphasize muscle contraction over weight lifted...

Ended up doing legs on Saturday.

Today was Chest and Biceps

Flat Dumbell Press
2 x 10 reps with 70lb dumbells
1 x 8 reps with 110lb dumbels
1 x 13 reps with 90lb dumbells

Incline Dumbell Press
2 x 10 reps with 55lb dumbells
1 x 9 reps with 85lb dumbels
1 x 15 reps with 70lb dumbells

Incline Dumbell Flyes
2 x 10 reps with 35lb dumbells