Ladies, Lets chat about your boobies...

Night Fly said:
I'm all about my boobs getting smaller. Ladies...give me some ideas on how to shrink them! LOL :)

Frisco...I have the same problem...the more I work out my chest...the lower my boobs go! I'm only 22 and gravity has already taken it's toll!

seems like i read somewhere if you ditch the flat bench work and do incline it will help them not be pushed down on the top, but i can't remember where i read it exactly, i think it was elite

GET THE IMPLANTS!!! THEY"RE SOOOO WORTH THE $$$$ I went in last november and went form a small 34B to a very nice 34 DD (490 cc) im 5'7 120ish and they look totally proportional to my body... i love them...except my scars look like shit and im gonna have to get them fixed but get the boobs you can finance... most docs have a finance company that work with them... DO YOUR HOMEWORK though look around and go on many consultations... most are free... get all the knowledge you can there is alot to learn... recovery isnt that bad its not as bad as you expect, its what people tell you it will be like ... like an elephant sitting on your chest... the pain is bearable your chest is kinda tight after 3 days youll start moving again...go het them girl...good luck

Babygirl said:
GET THE IMPLANTS!!! THEY"RE SOOOO WORTH THE $$$$ I went in last november and went form a small 34B to a very nice 34 DD (490 cc) im 5'7 120ish and they look totally proportional to my body... i love them...except my scars look like shit and im gonna have to get them fixed but get the boobs you can finance... most docs have a finance company that work with them... DO YOUR HOMEWORK though look around and go on many consultations... most are free... get all the knowledge you can there is alot to learn... recovery isnt that bad its not as bad as you expect, its what people tell you it will be like ... like an elephant sitting on your chest... the pain is bearable your chest is kinda tight after 3 days youll start moving again...go het them girl...good luck

lol i'm good, thanks.

I’d love to hear the advice on how to shrink the boobs. My girl is 36DDD natural but a 4 in the waist. She trains like and animal and has very low bf%. Any advice ladies?

I had my done about 2years ago,my Dr. put them "inbetween the muscle (in the pec. pocket), best thing I ever did, and yes they are magnificient! went from 34a to a 34C+. I have found that oddly enough PUSH UPS, help keep them up!?
As far as shrinking them. would some kind of thermal shirt help during cardio???

Oh BTW, I have noticed they are still extremly sensitive in the nipples, no where else :(
Any ladies have any suggestions, or is this something I should live with

i went from 38DD when i was fat to 34A at BB comp and saggy :(
last summer i got implants under the muscle now 34DD best decision ever!! i still do chest but mostly incline and not as heavy.

You had to show us all up didn't ya SuperBBgirl...JK you look awsome!! I wish I had your body, but hey at least I have cute face going for me.ha ha LOL

...keep the world perky!

lil'shortstack said:
You had to show us all up didn't ya SuperBBgirl...JK you look awsome!! I wish I had your body, but hey at least I have cute face going for me.ha ha LOL

...keep the world perky!

Hell your boobies look good in that pic above! I wouldnt sweat it!

Id love a new bigger set myself!

After seeing Superbb's picture I've completely forgotten what the question was :p. Dang girl, I'm speechless!

Me, I'm a natural 34C. I've got a baby so I'm not as perky as I once was, but not too saggy either. Guess I'm just an average gal :)

Big Boobs

I must be unique here, but i see nothing wrong with a fit muscular woman having small boobs, which occurs naturally with low body fat. Especially, if you develop good pec muscles, you still have something in the chest. The only thing that woudn't be very appealing is if the boobs just sort of sagged and looked deflated, as opposed to taut and smaller. I always thought it was men who wanted women to have boob jobs, but here I'm seeing it is the women who want to have big boobs. May I ask, why? Do you need big boobs to feel feminine? Or, do you think you women won't be attractive to men without them? Personally, when you have extremely low bodyfat, and are muscled and vascular, I would know big boobs are fake--does that bother you guys, or not?

I agree that small boobs look fantastic, especially on a muscular woman, but typically when a woman lowers bf% to competition levels she will loose the perkiness that she once had (age, gravity and genetics will also play a role). Getting implants usually corrects the issue. I got mine to bring me closer to my original size because that is what was more natural to me. It was weird to look down and not see full cleavage. LOL I also think women want rounder breasts and pec development just doesn't do that to the breasts.

lil'shortstack said:
I guess I can't complain although I still want larger, perkier guys
you be the judge...

Your boobies are looking wonderful! I wouldn't change a thing.

i love having little 'uns.. and as i get my chest (and the rest of me) more developed i think they'll look even cooler ;)

nic you've gotta be crazy - you have gorgeous boobies!

Back