Latest Shoot pics from 23rd Nov

((sLEEKpHYSIQUe))

quest 2 b GODS among men!
4 weeks into my 1st cycle, a var only cycle, going very well! had a photo shoot taken last week. let me know what u think??

Pics are awesome bro.
I'm just about ready to get shots done.
I can't get that lean though.
You could be bigger, but you've got the ultimate pussy huntin' physique.

Pics are awesome bro.
I'm just about ready to get shots done.
I can't get that lean though.
You could be bigger, but you've got the ultimate pussy huntin' physique.[/QUOTE]

hahahahaha -too true, can we go too to pick up the sloppy seconds?

just wonderring sleek. i would really like to see what your diet looks like.

also how much cardio you do.

Great pics BTW

you look great man... as previously stated, perfect body for picking up the ladies

if you are looking to get into fitness modeling, I would say you're right on track... any bigger or leaner and you'll be looking to much like a straight up BBer

just wonderring sleek. i would really like to see what your diet looks like.

also how much cardio you do.

Great pics BTW

I can tell you about the diet just from the pics - lots of high quality carbs - prolly donuts & cookies and then protein - most likely hot dogs or bangers and then healthy fat - like fried chicken skin and potato chips....:laugh4:

JawBreaker... the only reason why people call you out on your pics is because you pose in these incredibly awkward positions with your traps all flared out trying to look hard... I don't know anything about you and your past or present situations so maybe it's warranted

I think if you want people to take your pics more seriously and give you honest opinions about your physique, I would recommend more traditional bodybuilding poses... with more traditional poses or simply relaxed poses, we can more easily judge where you need improvements and where your strong points are... and fyi comparing posed pictures from a photo shoot and posed pictures from your backyard are a little bit different

just trying to help

JawBreaker... the only reason why people call you out on your pics is because you pose in these incredibly awkward positions with your traps all flared out trying to look hard... I don't know anything about you and your past or present situations so maybe it's warranted

I think if you want people to take your pics more seriously and give you honest opinions about your physique, I would recommend more traditional bodybuilding poses... with more traditional poses or simply relaxed poses, we can more easily judge where you need improvements and where your strong points are... and fyi comparing posed pictures from a photo shoot and posed pictures from your backyard are a little bit different

just trying to help

Correct.

My diet is generally very lean, carbs consist of oatmeal, wholeweat pasta, seed bread. Dont eat any starchy carbs after 16h00 in the afternoon, only fibeurous veggies. I eat plenty of tuna, egg whites, skinless chicken and hake fillets, once in a while through in some red meat! Supplements i user all year round are: cla, EFA's, potent multivitamin, joint supp, zinc, glutamine and pure protein supp.

cardio is done 15 min at the eand of my weight training routine 3 times p/w and once p/w in the morning on an empty stomach for 40min. every session i do my cardio HIIT

Sleek

hope you succeed in the fitness modeling industry
good job
just curious
whats your height/weight and how long have you been lifting for

Back