Liqua-Solutions

Edhead

Is the Liqua Solutions web site a good one. Meaning, does it sell ligit products. Also, is it leagal to buy the stuff???? I am just paranoid I guess, Have any of you guys had success with the shipping and the usage. Thanks:D

since you know more about this stuff than i do and i have never seen or heard of it before what is Liqua-Letro?? How do you administer the Liqua-Dex amd Liqua-clombid?? Have gotten good results from using this stuff for your post cycle. Thanks for your help.

Liqua-Letro = letrozole
all products are for research purposes, but should be administered orally if you decide to be the lab rat. It is not sterile, and the solvent used will burn you. Do not use IM or sub-q, just orally

Liqua-Dex

So you actually extract the Liqua-Dex or the Liqua-Clombid from the bottle w/ a syringe and shoot the amount you need into your mouth and it is fine like that? I am assuming it is like taking reforvit-b orally or along those same lines. Do I have the right idea??? Thanks:)

never stick a syringe with a needle on it in your mouth....

syringes are good for measuring quantities for an experiment though.

When you draw out the liquid you use the needle, I understand that for the most part, and then take the needle off to inject the liquid. When you put the liquid in your mouth does it burn in the throat and in the stomach when it is swallowed?? I just don't want to damage my internals, I hope you can understand my questioning. When I purchase this stuff I just want to know how to administer the solution properly, and have it be effective. I really appreciate all yours guys patients with me, this stuff is just unheard of to me but I am not a newbie to AS though. Take care guys and thanks again.

Yes, you measure with a syringe take the pin off squirt it in your mouth and your good to go.

No it does not burn.

Look at it like this, it's just like any other medicine in liquid form.

xxxl83

Liqua-Solutions is the offical research company of AnabolicMinds :D

Thankf for the help with this. I just don't want the ATF and the FBI knocking on my door with MY package delivering it to me in stead of the post man and asking why I am buying AS online. I let you guys know how it turned out. Peace ;)

i think it would be better to purchase some gelcaps with it, and shoot into gelcaps because the solvent, like most, gives it a horrid taste. the gelcaps only cost like $2 and you will be glad you got em

grafix-gnc said:
i think it would be better to purchase some gelcaps with it, and shoot into gelcaps because the solvent, like most, gives it a horrid taste. the gelcaps only cost like $2 and you will be glad you got em

I do the 'shot & chaser' method, but most have said gel caps work great....

About 8 weeks ago, they put up the message that the finasteride would be available in 3-4 weeks. I've just been waiting...and waiting... Obviously I hear good things though, that's why I will probably check them out soon.

just to confirm the statd above. From what I have read in other post, I need to make sure that I take Nolvadex to prevent Gyno. NOw Nolvaldex (a.k.a. Liqia-Nolva) can be administered via orally with gells and that will satify my anti-est's adn as soon as I off my cycle I can do the same with liqui-clomid to kick start my test production. I'm a newbie too so work with me ...thanks :)

diverse_guy said:
just to confirm the statd above. From what I have read in other post, I need to make sure that I take Nolvadex to prevent Gyno. NOw Nolvaldex (a.k.a. Liqia-Nolva) can be administered via orally with gells and that will satify my anti-est's adn as soon as I off my cycle I can do the same with liqui-clomid to kick start my test production. I'm a newbie too so work with me ...thanks :)

sounds right to me

Back