Liqua-Solutions

grafix-gnc said:
i think it would be better to purchase some gelcaps with it, and shoot into gelcaps because the solvent, like most, gives it a horrid taste. the gelcaps only cost like $2 and you will be glad you got em

I actually like the taste. When I take it first thing in the morning it wakes me right up.

Liqua-solutions has great service too. Shipped the same day I ordered, good price and responsive service. Definately made my research easier :)

grafix-gnc said:
i think it would be better to purchase some gelcaps with it, and shoot into gelcaps because the solvent, like most, gives it a horrid taste. the gelcaps only cost like $2 and you will be glad you got em

What exactly is the solvent that the product is suspended in?

Ok, so I am a retard. I have been looking everywhere for somewhere that tells you how much to take a day, since the stuff doesn't come with instructions. I have found dosing for pills but not liquid, I am going nuts myself looking for this info.

FInd the faq about clomid/nolva whatever chemical your looking to research. Then look at the mg/day. Then look at the mg/ml of the liquid type. Take enough ml to meet the number of mg you need per day.

The recommended amount for pills a day is 50mg and the vial has 50mg so that is $50 a day? I looked for f.a.q. and didn't see anything. Again, sorry for the stupid question that is obvious to everyone else but me.

Liquid research has 50mg/mL vial of Clomid. There is 50 mL in the vial, therefore you get 2500mg of Clomid total. $30.00 and there is enough for 1.5 post cycle therapies.

Thank god I found the right info. Thanks alot bro. I just remember reading somewhere it said mg were the same as mls so you can see my confusion.:D

Ifrit said:
Thank god I found the right info. Thanks alot bro. I just remember reading somewhere it said mg were the same as mls so you can see my confusion.:D

Where the hell did you read that?

Clomid Therapy:............50mg pills....................50mg/mL liquid
300mg....1 Day...............(6 pills)...........................(6 mL)
100mg....10 Days..........(2 pills/day).......OR..........(2 mL)
50mg......10 Days...........(1 pill/day)......................(1 mL)

Last edited:
Ifrit said:
So I can take 1ml a day for 10-14 days for return of natural testosterone?

do it like this:

Day1: 300mg clomid (6mL of Liqua-Clomid)
day 2-11: 100mg clomid (2mL Liqua-Clomid)
day12-21: 50mg clomid (1mL Liqua-Clomid)

Do you think I could use the same cycle if I got products from Liquid Research???

By the way I just ordered my stuff and I know that this is a really dumb question to ask but I didn't think about until it was all done. Are these products legal?? When you all ge done laughing at me please reply, thanks

:(

Liqua-solutions is a really great company. The people who run it are top-notch guys who know what they are doing! I would have no hesitation ordering from them if you want to conduct scientific research.

Back