Mister69's Log

Shoulders doing good, but i like the cybex shoulder press machine rather than the military barbell, might switch that. And may drop the incline barbell to 1 set of 10, but i will ride this workout till i stall out.

pullinbig said:
shoulders holdin up ok?

1/14

Chest supported t -bar rows- 2x8 #170

back attack type machine- 2x20 #40

Pullovers- #14 15r\p

preacher curl- #95 9r\p

reverse curls- #65 1x12

rear delt work- 2x10 25lb db's
standing calf raises- 1x12 #100

-DC STRETCHES-
back- 80 seconds
bis- 60 seconds
forearm- #45 for 60 seconds

-Notes-
Stretched the hell out of my hams last night before bed and then applyed icy hot. Stretched the hams before and after this workout and going to do it again before bed while i apply the icy hot. Workout went well, i am not used to not doing deads, but now i will just kill the t-bar rows.
I am doing lots of abs work and doing that back attack machine so my core\lower back should be doing just fine.

its a nice machine.. Its not exactly like the one yuo have at yuor gym, but it is very similar and my back is fryed!

It allows me to hit that back and not use the hams (works out well for my ham issue)

I cant sleep for some reason and i was up so i figured I gotta eat.

Its 2:52 and i just got done eating scrambled eggs w\olives and mushrooms and goingto pound down a shake and some walnuts before bed.

mister69 said:
I cant sleep for some reason and i was up so i figured I gotta eat.

Its 2:52 and i just got done eating scrambled eggs w\olives and mushrooms and goingto pound down a shake and some walnuts before bed.

I hear ya bro, gotta feed the machine!!!

Thanks bro i never thought it would happen, but it seems that my weight gains are coming on slowly cause i am not getting to excited and going overbaord.

-I am 5'10 200lbs and still got my abs and my lines in my thighs are good...so i am def as lean as i would like to be. I dont think 200lbs 5'10 and lean is considered big, but i am definetly going to try and really push the envelope with my frame 210 then 215 etc etc. I am going to see how big i can get.
-When i started this basic pullingbig routine in Oct 2004 i was 170lbs and now i am 200lbs and still lean. Last feb. i stopped my bulk cause i was 192ish and i was looking extemly soft..then i leaned out to 186ish for summer. Now i am heavier and look a lot better than i did last winter.. This is all being done with zero cardio...

- The next weigh in for me will prob be around late march

-Pullinbigs routine just flat out works and I appreciate his pointers greatly

Now its time for me to pick up that fork and start eating for 205+

pretty ricky said:
you made 200#'s good going my brother!

Last edited:
1/17

narrow stance smythe squats- 2x5 #225

leg extensions- 3x10 #14

Aductors- #170 1x25
Abductors- #150 1x20+5

Leg press calves- 170lbs 1x12

hs abs- 2x20 #11
crunches- 1x50
hanging knee raises- 2x20

-notes-
Hamstring seems to be getting better by the week, I am not going crazy with legs, just making sure i train them.. I dont want to jump the gun and put on 455 lbs so iam keeping it resonable.

flat bench wide grip- 2x4 325# (bad spotter guy was trying to have me do the 5th rep with all his help ...i hate that shit)

Incline smythe wide grip- #245 1x7,1x9 (had no choice to use the smythe cause zero people in the gym today after my bench sets)

Military- 1x10 #215

Reverse grip BP- #235 1x15 blew through these

-DC Stretches-
chest- 50# for 60 seconds
tricep- 30# for 60 seconds
Shoulder- just realized i forgot to do them

-notes-
felt tired today, but did ok, if I stay stalled on flat bench and incline i may just do some declines.

yes i use the machines...all the chicks use it, they must find it weird that I use it but whatever I am conforatble with my manhood...lol

My buddy was adjusting the machine once and he said "oh man i think i just crushed my balls" had a few girls laughing.

THese machines are great and yes the next day i feel them, but when i first started them the DOMS was worse cause i never did em.

Winterlong said:
:)
Do you use the machines for these? Feel anything the next day?

Back