hs abs- #4 1x50
hanging leg raises- 3x15
crunches- 1x50

-DC STRETCHES-
back- 80 seconds
bis- 60 seconds
forearm- #45 for 30 seconds

-notes-
forgot to do my 1x12 of calves...oh well.
Physical therapy on monday early morning, i am still stretchin and applying icy hot, but that damn knot in my right ass cheek sucks.,,,,
Left shuolder a little achy today , but i will listne to my body this time around and not go 5+ months without a break with some light high rep stuff

Last edited:
You should try yoga once a week, it may just iron out the kinks. It works for me and it worked for Hank Hill.

well i posted this earlier..

doc said it seems to be a hamstring pull and my hams\hips are extremly tight. He send me over to a Physical Therapist and then to see him again on the 3rd of Feb. to see how i am doing

1/23
Warmup on bike- 5 minutes (just to help my hamstring)

smythe squats narrow stance- 2x5 245#

leg press- 6plates 2x10

leg ext- 3x10 #15

abductors- #150 1x25
aductors- #170 1x25

standing calf raises- #120 1x12
hs ab machine- 2x20#11, 1x50 #40
hanging leg raises- 3x15

-DC STRETCHES-
quad- 60 seconds
hams- 60 seconds

-Notes-

Was supposed to go to the Physical therapist today, but it snowed bad so it was canceled. Applyed msm\glucosomine lotion on my hamstring and also applyed non scented icy hot lotion. Ham feels like it is getting better each week, but kept it conservative and just uped it 20lbs and threw in some very light leg press. My plan is to add 20lbs per week on squats till i feel 100% and no direct ham work till i am 100%. Seems that it is getting alot better; not to mention the 20 seconds hams stretches between sets and before my workout.

Off to cook 6.5lbs of ground beef :)

:goof: 6.5lbs of beef. I wish I had the money to go out and have that for dinner every night :(

Nice job working around the ham problem. & what exactly does DC stand for in "DC stretches"?

THanks winterlong;
Its Doggcrapp stretches... They are called extreme stretches.

Winterlong said:
:goof: 6.5lbs of beef. I wish I had the money to go out and have that for dinner every night :(

Nice job working around the ham problem. & what exactly does DC stand for in "DC stretches"?

1/24
decline smythe pinkies on rings- 1x6 #355, 1x6 375#

Dips on Nautillus machine- 120# 1x10, #130 1x10

military smythe press- 1x15 #215 SS

Reverse grip BP- #245 1x15 SS

hs abs- #11 2x20, #4 1x50

hanging leg raises- 2x15

-DC Stretches-
Chest- 50# for 60 seconds
Tris- #30 for 60 seconds
SHoulders - 50 seconds

-notes-
Flat bench didnt move for a while, so i am going to do some declines. My left shoulder us a little achy but def doable. My elbows are ok, this is week 7 on lifting heavy and I def dont want to go way past where I overtrain, but i am still getting stronger on exercises and elbows are doing well so mabey i might push to 8 weeks then do some light stuff.

Just going to make sure i get my protein in every day. I am 200lbs now so i will aim for no less than 400grams a day and mabey even hit 420 constanly and see how that goes.

For some reason my hamstrings are really sore, i have no idea why, i diddnt do any direct ham work nor did i go heavy on squats\leg press.

off to pound a shake with 44 grams of protein\and 100 grams of carbs

saw the physical therapist today, went well and damn i feel alot better...

I have 3 more sessions and hope to be back full force.

I am hoping 1st week in Feb to start up with deads again...I am going to increase squats very slowly and be up there in no time...just going to keep my cals up and just get stronger in other exercies.
I have to just get over the idea that "my legs are shrinking" lol.

1/26
chest supported t-bar rows- #185 2x8

rack chins- 1x17r\p bodyweight+ 45lbs

back attack- #60 2x20

rear delt- 2x10 #25

preacher curls- 95# 1x10r\p

reverse curls- 80# 1x9

leg press calves- 4 plates 1x12

hs abs- 2x20#11, 1x50 #5

hanging leg raises- 3x15

-DC STRETCHES-
back- 60 seconds
bis- 60 seconds
forearm- 45lbs for 60 seconds

-notes-
No more preacer curl, i dont liike them and i like standing curls better. I will be doing hammer curls insteas of reverse curls. Back attack feels great and rows feel real nice. Lots of ab work feels nice also.

Feels fine, This machine is made by paramount and its pretty close to the cybex back attack. Its a seated type machine, feels good, cause it doesnt effect my glute much. I am also not going full force, i could def rack the entire machine, but i am increasing weight gradually.

I am still doing those t-bar rows. Might add in some high rows.
http://www.pfc-fitness.com/index.cf...ull/MenuGroup/H/desc/Cybex Back Extension.htm

pullinbig said:
how the back attack feel on that glute?

Last edited:
1/30

smythe squats(shoulder width toes pointed outward)- 2x4 #275

hack squats- 1x22 #8

leg extensions- 3x10 #16

adduction machine- 1x30 #170

standing calf machine- 1x12 #130

hs abs- 2x20 #11
crunches- 1x50
hanging leg raises- 3x15

-DC stretches-
quad- 60 seconds
hams- 60 seconds

-notes-
two sessions at the physical therapist already and i am doing stretching etc before bed. Everything feels good so far, so i am going to slowly increase the weight next week 20lbs more, and i am back to my normal stance on squats and they feel good. I have two appointments at the physical therapist this week and hope they go well. Other than that all is well, just missed a meal on sat and 1 meal on sunday so that got me down.

Going to do a 10 day deload soon, just going to see when my strength gains in everything else drops.

off to eat red meat and pasta :)

off day, got chest\shoulders\tris tomorrow.

Just went to the physical therapist...hamstring doing well..got another session on thursday.

For the rest of the day i just eat and sit around :insane2:

Good to hear that you're doing well.

I can't manage doing chest/shoulders/tris all in one day. When I used to do chest/tris, I would be burnt out for another 2days afterwards. It sucked the life outa me.

Back