1/13

smythe squats- #225 2x10

leg ext- #8 1x20

pullthrus- #45 1x20

calves- 4x20 #80

adductor- #110 1x25

hs abs- #10 2x20

-notes-
went to my Physical Therapist today and he gave me the green light to start doing deads\squats and just proceed with caution, just dont walk into 455lbs.

This week is my last week of doing light stuff. Next week i will start to do some squats in the 300lb range and play it safe. As for deads i am going to do some deads this week, then next week add some weight and just listen to my body.

This is going to take me a few workouts to get dialed in. But just hope i didnt loose much leg\dead strength....
Got a slight cold since friday, but just taking my multi's and drinking alot of green tea and should be good.

alright 69, glad to hear you got the green light. hopefully your snivels clear up fast and you can start in on some wt to see were you are at...good luck man.

thanks guys, i am pretty pissed this hamstring thing took a while, but hey as long as i can start pullin again i am a happy man

1/14

flat ench(ring finger on rings)- 265# 3x3 (all done with a 2 second pause)

low pulley cable flyes- #20 1x20

side raises- #15 1x20 each arm

push downs- #130 1x20

hs abs- 2x20 #10, 2x50 #4

Standing calves - #120 3x10

-notes-
Felt good, did some differnt grip on bench. Hit those abs nice and hard. ANd my buddy was doing some calf work so i just screwed around w\some calf work .

Got work at 8am so I will be a misserble man tomorrow mornin (lots of coffee)

Off to eat

1/16

-warmup on the bike- 5 minutes

-lots of hamstring stretching

-deadlifts- 2x8 #135

-chest support t bar rows- 1x20

-high cable rows- 1x15

-cybex bicep machine- 1x20

-hammer curls- 1x15

-standing calf raises- 3x30

-hs abs- 2x20

-crunches- 3x50

-notes-
Last week of light stuff and start my heavy 8-12 week basic pullinbig routine once again..cant wait to hit those heavy bench\deads\squats and hit that prosterior core. I am bulking untill june\july so I am shooting for 220ish...gotta step up and lift those heavy weights and force feed in the kitchen.

deadlifts felt fine, lots of stretching. I know its only 135lbs but this is my plan for deadlifts\squats as i try and come back from this hamstring injury, and i will add in Prosterior core stuff as my ham gets close to 100% .

Deadlifts\racks
Next week- 185#rack pulls
Week 2- 225# deads
Week 3- 315#racks
Week 4- see how i feel and try to add weight.

Squats-

Next week- #285 1x8, #315 1x4
Week 2- #305 1x8, #325 1x4
week 3- see how it goes

From now on I will be doing 5 minutes on the bike for a warmup and apply icy hot to the hamstring before i leave for the gym.
Hope it all works out the way i planned, cuase my ham is feeling good. ANd the stupid thing to do would be to jump right into 400# and injure that hamstring again and be back at square one.

Last edited:
thanks tmann..

man its 3:39am and i am sitting hear drinking a protein shake and eating some peanuts ...60 grams of protein :)

Last edited:
yep take it slow and listen to your body and you'll be back to were you shortly and passing it not to soon after that. now eat some more and train hard 69!

this weekend i am going to be eating even more, going to an all you can eat sushi place and they always have cheese cake so i will put down lots of that .

You're doing it right by taking it slow and easing back into things. You'll be back up there in no time. Sushi...mmmmmmm :)

Well tomorrow i start my heavy weeks :)
This is what i am looking at.

Monday-legs\prosterior

-Smythe squats- 1x8, 1x4
-Hack squats- 1x20
-Pull Thrus- 2x20
-ab\aductors 1x25each
-calf work-1x12
-heavy abs-2x20

Tuesday- chest\delt\tris

-Flat wide grip- 2x6
-Hammer grip Db's- 2x8-12
-close grip bench- 2x10
-Cybex shoulder press- 1x10-15
-abs 2x20

Thurs-back\prosterior\bis

-deads\racks- 1x8, 1x4(alternate each week..if i gotta work on bottom end i will make the adjustment and pull of my block)
-heavy abs- 2x20
-45degree hypers- 2x20
-t-bar rows(with the 45lb bar)- 2x4-8
-Weighted pullups- 1x15\20 r\p
-Standing Wide grip curls- 2x8-12
-reverse curls- 1x12

off to eat and carb up for tomorrow :-0

Last edited:
Back