Mister69's Log

Winterlong said:
I once did that, but with mostly green veggies. I did this for a couple of months(note that this was before I started lifting) and I found that my skin started to become discolored. It isn't noticeable on you, tman, but when my parents and I used to make em when I was young, our entire family looked like Aliens... :goof:

You guys put carrots in there?

We usually just did green veggies with very little other colored fruits in there. That's probably why it made our skin look weird.

hack squats- #16 1x12, #14 1x17(tryed for 20 but failed)

Leg extension- #12 1x20, #18 1x10, rack+5lbs 2x7

pullthrus- 2x20 #85

adductors- #200 1x25

calves standing- 1x12 #140

hs abs- #12 3x10

bike- 20 minutes (heart rate 110-115)

-DC stretches-
quad- 60 seconds
ham- 60 seconds

-notes-
God damn hammie\glute was a bit sore today, I just dont get it I can squat etc and its not painfull anymore at all , just a very faint sorness here and there. My PT told me that is normal because it is the last phase of the injury healing .

It just gets to me, but i have talked to many trainers\gym rats\bodybuilders\powerlifters and it seems that everyone has to work around injuries at one point or another.

Off to have a nice cheat meal :-0

Be careful, it is ok to work around an injury just don't work through an injury that is how the injury becomes chronic.

rookie03 said:
can you post a link of what dc stretches are?
check out intensemuscle.dom thats were Trueprotien and that crew is and were Dogcrapp training is used heavily.

69 nice work man.

Well was supposed to do chest\tri\delt today, but was to busy and bit fryed from legs.

So tomorrow it is.

Just fighitng to shove more food down my throat...all i think about is 220 220 220

4/5 -chest\tris\delts

board presses- 3x3 #315

incline bench- #225 1x10

Cybex shoulder press- #15 1x13

v pushdowns- 1x24, 1x21

hs abs machine- #6 2x50

-DC stretches-
chest- #50 for 1 minute
tris- #30 for 1 minute
shoulders- 1 minute

-notes-

Left shoulder hurts, and elbows starting to get soar, this may mean i need a week off, my body does this around week 7-9.
Some guy thought i was dying with the chest stretch and asked if i needed a spot, i laughed and was like "just stretching".

using old yellow books duck taped together ( measured exactly 4 inches thick)

I believe that is equivelent to a 2 board?

Back