Mister69's Log

mister69 said:
5/2

flat wide bench- 315# 2x3

dips- #80 2x10 (more weight next week)

cybex shoulder press- #13 1x11

close grip bench- #205 1x20r\p (15+3+2) (more weight next week)

crunches- 3x60

-DC stretches-
chest- #50 60 seconds
tris- #30 60 seconds
shoulders- 60 seconds

-notes-
after working w\ pauseed singles for 4 weeks, then moving to paused board work for 4 weeks and then 2 weeks to let the joints heal i thought my bench for reps would have moved, but seems this wide grip bench for reps 5-6 aint going up, i am going to give it another week or so and then make then see if adjustments have to be made. Other than that all went well.

its nice watching your training evolve over time. you been very smart with your training.

Thanks a lot pullin.

Damn i am sore today, even my abs. All day i am going to be doing work, but none the less pounding down those calories and drinking my green tea :)

pullinbig said:
its nice watching your training evolve over time. you been very smart with your training.

5/4

Chest supported rows- 1x10 #3plates, 1x6 #3plates+35lbs (more weight next week)

reverse grip narrow pulldowns- #15 1x14r\p (more weight next week)

cybex preacher- 1x30r\p #3 (more weight next week)

reverse curls- #30 1x12 (more weight next week)

leg press calves- 4plates 1x12 (more weight next week)

rear delt work- #20 2x20 (more weight next week)

hs abs- #7 2x30

-DC stretches-
back- 60 seconds
bis- 60 seconds
forearm- #45 60 seconds

-notes-
No deadlifts just yet, the way i look at it right now (knock on wood) my hammie feels the best it ever has ...and this is allowing me to do legs. So i dont want to push deads also and then be set back...so i am going to focus on these heavy rows and then go back to deads soon.

Well i guessed wrong on almost all the exercises, the preacher curls were too light. So being that it is my first week back, i am still dialing in the weights, so next week i should be right where i need to be. Other than that all is going well meals are in so far, but i still gotta eat a few more meals not sure whatt to have post workout, mabey a tripple from wendys w\a potato :-0. Feeling alot fuller in the morning being as i started adding a little oats in my pre bed shake, plus i have upped my olive oil intake to about 8 tbsp's daily.
I really hope when i step on the scale soon that I am up some lbs :)

As soon as you are ready incorporate some deadlifting into your program they are such a great mass builder

work out looks good 69, i'm kinda excited to see what your wt is now. what did you start out at? with the way you talk about eating, and reading your training log here, i dont see why you cant be pushing 210+ on your wt in. good luck bro!

pullinbig said:
i agree 100%. you started this style training right around the same time I did I think so it gives me a nice gauge (although our numbers may be a bit different)

You have gotten stronger and wider. Nice job 69. Once that damn hammie is healed, we'll have you over 220 no probs.

Thanks a lot adidas

adidamps2 said:
work out looks good 69, i'm kinda excited to see what your wt is now. what did you start out at? with the way you talk about eating, and reading your training log here, i dont see why you cant be pushing 210+ on your wt in. good luck bro!

Thanks RJ,

Its tough sometimes all the eating but its all worth it. I am a natty so I am really fighting to gain all this weight and want to see how big i can get. Just gotta keep hammering down the protein and keep consistant and I hope to gain more weight.

RJH8541 said:
i agree 100%. you started this style training right around the same time I did I think so it gives me a nice gauge (although our numbers may be a bit different)

You have gotten stronger and wider. Nice job 69. Once that damn hammie is healed, we'll have you over 220 no probs.

mister69 said:
Thanks RJ,

Its tough sometimes all the eating but its all worth it. I am a natty so I am really fighting to gain all this weight and want to see how big i can get. Just gotta keep hammering down the protein and keep consistant and I hope to gain more weight.

Start hanging out at chef schools and find a woman like my wife who will cook awesome meals and force you to eat more. Eventually all the eating becomes quite enjoyable.

huskyguy said:
a woman like my wife who will cook awesome meals and force you to eat more. Eventually all the eating becomes quite enjoyable.
most definetly! if you find a good woman who can cook too (a rare-ity nowa days), you better latch onthe her and not let her go!...lol

lol, well i took yesterday and today off because all this stress from the the exams and work got me sick once again. I am feeling better right now but not enough to have a good workout. SO i have been drinking lots of green tea as usual and upped my Vitamin C and E. Hope to be back at it tomorrow.

Wed-legs
Thurs-chest\delts\tris
Sat-back

Back