Mister69's Log

Just when i think i am eating enough, i add in an extra shake or extra Olive oil or more steak etc. This summer is going to be fun, because i am going to see how heavy i can get. I may have thick abs, but hey whatver it takes. My buddies are going to always see me eating non stop.

mister69 said:
Just when i think i am eating enough, i add in an extra shake or extra Olive oil or more steak etc. This summer is going to be fun, because i am going to see how heavy i can get. I may have thick abs, but hey whatver it takes. My buddies are going to always see me eating non stop.

That is exactly what it takes and hard training--you will reach your goals

it's all worth it...and funny how people, who don't know anything, thinks that you're weird and a certified glutton...I know people look at me that way :p

keep it up

5/16

hack squats(paused)- #10 2x15

leg ext- 1x15, 1x13 #20

seated ham curls- #70 2x10

adductors- #215 1x25

standing calf raises- 1x12 #167

hs abs- #8 2x30

treadmill fast paced walk- 1.8 speed, 3.5 incline 20 minutes

-DC stretches-
quads- 60 seconds
hams- 60 seconds

-notes-
I beat all last weeks #'s so i am happy.

My post workout shake today is a bit different. ...

juice powder (basically dex) w\my creatine then waited 5 minutes and drank my protein w\oats.

Wore thick fleece pants under my usual gym pants to keep the hammies warm and am going to do this from now on, or mabey buy underarmour

Last edited:
I tried wearing sweats to the gym once and I was sweating soo much that it got distracting when I was lifting lol.

Good job on all the lifts bro. :)

5/18

flat wide grip bench- 2x10 #265

dips- 2x12 bw+45lbs

military barbell- #155 1x12

close grip bench- #155 1x17r\p

crunches- 2x50

-DC stretches-
chest- #45 for 60 seconds
tris- #30 for 60 seconds
shoulders- 60 seconds

-notes-
Back at my home town gym. Different dip machine and different smythe machine for close grips. So my #'s are all differenet so next week going to add more weight. I am actually in the market for a new gym, got about 2 gyms my buddies work out at that i am going to take a look at hopefully in a few weeks i will sign up. THis gym back home is run down and most equip is falling apart so its time to move on.

thanks guys, i am working out back tomorrow (11:30am) at a new gym see how the gym is mabey i willsign up

Last edited:
i see you givin the higher rep stuff a shot. i believe it will get ya thru your barrier we talked about. look forward to following this over the next several weeks.

Thanks Pullin, gotta keep eating is all :-0

I plan on giving back squats and mabey some rack pulls a try in a few weeks. See how the hammie does, i have been sticking to hack squats and heavy t-bar rows. Hey, i been getting stronger on those :)

pullinbig said:
i see you givin the higher rep stuff a shot. i believe it will get ya thru your barrier we talked about. look forward to following this over the next several weeks.

make sure you start out lite when you do with some high rep stuff for a few weeks. ease back into it. no need to reinjure it and have to take another severla onths off.

yeah your right, gotta take it slow..hope i can get back to heavy lifting

pullinbig said:
make sure you start out lite when you do with some high rep stuff for a few weeks. ease back into it. no need to reinjure it and have to take another severla onths off.

5/19

seated machine row- 1x10 #190, 1x4 #250

reverse pulldowns(hammer strength iso)- #120 1x14r\p

hammer strength preacher- 2 plates 1x19 r\p

reverse curls- #15 1x12

rear delt machine- #70 2x20

ab machine- #30 2x30

seated calves- 2 plates 1x8

-DC stretches-
back- 60 seconds
bis-60 seconds
forearms- #45 for 60 seconds

-notes-
Worked out at a new gym today, nice equip 3 power racks and lots of hammer strength and cardio machine w\dvd players. Its 300 a year so that is a great deal i think (its about 15minutes from my house). I am considering signing up.All in all a good workout had to adjust my #'s to the new equip. Other than that i got legs on monday and there is no hack squats so its back to free weight squating and see how my hammie holds up. I will start out w\135lbs and do 2x20 or soemthing and add weight as my hammie allows me. Next week i may start donig some deads and prosterior core work as well but like i said i will start out w\135lbs and add weight as my hammie alows me.

Make sure to ride the bike before and after leg and dead workouyts and stretch alot.

Good work today, I wish I could only pay 300 for all that, I gotta pay about 200more for a small gym near my house :(

Back