reverse curls- 1x8 #20

calves on leg press- 2plates+25lbs per side 1x10

treadmill- 15minutes

-DC stretches-
back- 60 seconds
bis- 60 seconds
forearms- #45 for 60 sec

-notes-
Felt better today. I dont like to do back after chest days but no gym for the weeknd, but i worked out well. Rack pulls felt good and no discomfort. Hams were being stretched lots durring this workout. Only reason i did a light walk on the treadmill was cuase i did rack pulls and want to loosen up the hammie.

Crossing my fingers about this hamstring keeping healthy :)
Overall not a bad workout.

new gym

so after trying this university gym out, it seems that they close radomly for "university events" and that isnt helpfull with my schdule.

So iwent and checked out another gym a few towns over (15 minutes away) and it has alot of equip packed in. ANd a small boxing ring there are boxin classes in the morning.

There is 1 squat walk out rack and 1 power rack in a area w\rubber mats just for legs \deadlifting. Lots of hammerstrength machine, 2 benches that i saw and a few hack squat machines. 2 smyth machines aducctors etc.

So all in all not a bad place for me .

It is 100$$ for 3 months (the summer) which isnt bad becuase i dont want to sign up for year cuase I may be moving in a few months; just graduated college. And it is open 24hours

Nice workout niner, good progress with the hamstring.

That sounds like a good gym. You graduated??? Congratulations big guy!!!

Thanks guys!

I graduated w\ a criminal justice degree. Looking into US Marshalls or i might stay in Corrections, still staying on the phone w\my old boss and see when the test is. Thing is I always want to keep all my options open...so gotta keep busy.

yeah i worked at a level 4 prison for the past 6 months. And before that i was dealing with adult probation.

mister69 said:
yeah i worked at a level 4 prison for the past 6 months. And before that i was dealing with adult probation.

It pays to look intimidating when you have to work with that population. You should consider ultimately aiming for 250lbs or more.

Oh trust me, the sky is the limit w\muscle mass for me. But the problem is with these below average genetics and small frame just gotta eat :)

huskyguy said:
It pays to look intimidating when you have to work with that population. You should consider ultimately aiming for 250lbs or more.

june 5th legs

free weight squats- #185 2x12

leg ext- #290 1x15, 1x14, 1x13

standing leg curls- #40 2x10

adductors- #260 1x25

calves seated leg pres- #180 1x10

hs abs- #40 1x30

-DC stretches-
quads- 60 sec
hams- 60 sec

-notes-
Gym closed early no cardio and no 2nd set of abs. Squats felt good; zero discomfort in the injury area.

Meals off a bit today, but will play catch up all night :)

bench wide grip- #285 1x9, 1x8

dips- #70 2x10

military db- #55 1x15 (easy)

close grip bench- #165 15r\p

-DC stretches-
chest- #45 for 60sec
tris- #30 for 60 sec
shoulders- 60 sec

-notes-
horrible sleep last night, meals are all in but running on coffee. I feel that 2x10 on bench will def happen next week then onto 295 for 2x10. Had to down the weight by 5lbs on close grips cause i fell short of my rep range alot last week so i made the adjustment. Off to eat and hopefully dont crash.

Post workout shake.
2 scoops of TP Isolate
12oz lemonade
1 cup oats
1\3 cup raisins
10 grams of creatine mono
multi
1gram of vitamin C

Last edited:
Back