Mister69's Log

gym closed today, got legs tommorrow.

Meals been off a bit, been going to bbqs for the whole weekend. Bout to eat some steak now and prob have some cheesecake :-0

Enjoy it bro. Few cheatmeals won't do anythin bad for you anyways since you want to gain some weight. :)

mister69 said:
floor deads- #135 2x10

chest supported rows- 1x10 3 plates+25lbs, 1x5 4plates+5lbs

reverse grip pulldowns- 1x14r\p #210

bicep curls- #50 21 r\p

reverse curls- #20 1x12

rear delt work- 2x18 #25

pulldown abs- #60 2x30

calves on leg press- #220 1x10

-DC stretches-
back- #60 for 60 secconds
bis- 60 seconds
forarms- 45# for 60 seconds

-notes-
New gym was closed so went to my old gym. Man i have been jumping around gyms not a good thing cuase my #'s are all over the place. No warmup on the bike just stretching the ham before light deads and it felt great.

Other than that i didnt have a good workout cuase i was at the old gym, adn my meals are off once again, slept in a bit today.

nice workout!

got legs tomorrow at 1230pm, not sure how much weight to add to the bar, but will listen to the injury and hope for the best. Mabey rep out 185lbs. not sure

mister69 said:
got legs tomorrow at 1230pm, not sure how much weight to add to the bar, but will listen to the injury and hope for the best. Mabey rep out 185lbs. not sure

i would go slow. if you are not sure just rep out some light weight moving up in weight slowly is a smart way to go about it.

mister69 said:

good luck with this. stay smart.

free weight squats- #160 2x12

leg ext- 3x15 #250

standing leg curls- #35 2x10

adductors- #250 1x25

hs abs- #40 2x30

Seated leg press calves- 1x9 #170

treadmill light walk- 15 minutes

-DC stretches-
quads-60 seconds
hams- 60 seconds

-notes-
Hamstring feel good and hope it stays this way. Came in extremly flat today, didnt eat teh right type of carbs all weekend. So my post workout shake was this ..

1 1\2cups of cranberry juice
1 1\2 cups of oats
50 gram TP isoloate.
Thats 132 grams of carbs.

My body seems to go flat extremly fast and my training partner has even said some days i look noticablly fuller than others. Aside from the fact that i am working with a very small frame that i am trying to get to 220lbs naturally. Oh well this is all just motivation to eat more.

I thought it was going to be a walk in the park, but it is far from that and its frustrating becase i am trying to pack on size and deads\squats are key.

I talked to a buddy of mine who played d1 football and he told me hamstring injuries are by far the worst, he has seen a bunch of his teamates battel hammie pulls\micro tears etc and its takes a damn while to be 100% , hammies is just one of those tricky ones i guess.

I have never had any injury that has given me such problem. Well most of last summer i had to stay away from overhead preses and curls cause of my elbows and my left shoulder, but that went away once i learned how to take it easy after 8 heavy weeks and lighten up the load.

pullinbig said:
that hamie imjury turned out to be a bitmore than you first anticipated.

Last edited:
Thanks adidas, i am not going to weigh in till i figure out if this injury is 100% and will allow me to go up in weight w\squatin and pulling *crosses fingures*

adidamps2 said:
good job taken it easy 69...and that PWO shake looks good. have you wt'd in yet?

june 1st

bench- #285 2x8

incline BB- 1x8, 1x6 #225

military BB- #165 1x7

Close grips- #170 11r\p

crunches- 1x50

-Dc stretches-
chest- #45 for 60 seconds
tris- #30 for 60seconds
shoulders- 60 sec

-notes-
Gym closed so had to go to the old gym. Bad workout overall not happy w\my #'s.

Back