hammer strenght reverse pulldown- #60 2x11
Preacher curl- #35 1x15
hammer- #25 1x10
seated calves- #50 2x10

crunches- 2x50

treadmill- 10 minutes

-light hamstring stretching-

-notes-
Felt good today got the blood going. Diet is on point today so i am happy.
Just had my post workout shake 56protein\158carbs. Then going to cheesecake factory and having steak w\pasta and some cheesecake. Then meal # 6 will be a shake w\peanut butter before bed.

I love Squats!

7/3

free weight squats- #225 2x10

leg ext- 1x20 #120

pullthrus- #85 2x10

pulldown abs- #90 3x10

calves on leg press- #245 1x10

- DC Stretches-
quads- 70 seconds
hams- 60 seconds

-notes-

wore the briefs today and they felt good. No discomfort in the injury area.
No adductors because i was at another gym (other one was closed).
Going to add 10lbs to squats each week, hopefully get to 300# for 2x10 by the end of this heavy session. No cardio equip at this gym so no cardio today to loosen up the hammie.

Last edited:
mister69 said:
Just went out and bought briefs by underarmour. THey are very tight and help keep the legs warm .

This is going to help keep my hams\glute warm and hopefully help me durring this next 8 weeks of heavy lifting. I will wear them under my pants every squats\pullin day.

http://www.sportsauthority.com/prod...525455&cp=2237868.2138916&parentPage=category
i have the exact same ones...they seem to help i think..but i tend too piss more with them on too :smash:

nice squat work 69 bye the way.

thanks guys i appreciate the motivation. Conisdering i was injured and didtn do much pullthrus 85# at this gym is a good # and it felt good. As for squats next week 235# for 2x10.

flat wide bench- 1x8,1x5 295#

Incline smythe- 2x10 #215

Military smythe- 1x9 #185

Reverse grip bench- 205# 1x15 r\p

-DC stretches-
chest- #50 for 60 seconds
tris- #30 for 60 seconds
shoulders- 60 seconds

-notes-
Someone took my bag out of my locker (damn digital locks dont work!) and i spent about 45 minutes w\the manager looking for my bag in the lockers and i felt like i was oging crazy. Then i left and came back right before they closed to open every single locker(took about another 40 minutes).....then found the bag opened in the bathroom. I never take anyhitng valuable to the gym so all that was in my bag were my keys and work clothes. Nothing was taken from my bag.What pisses me off is that i have no idea who it was.

That is what i get for working out at a Punk College gym. Signing up w\a new gym this saturday..

I am pissed!

Off to eat.

Find a good gym with lots of free weights for squatting and deadlifting--usually college gyms are ok but you need to find a good hardcore gym--you will be happy that you did.

ok i am a bit calmed down now.. I realized that i will not be able to find out who went through my shit. Trying to pass out early then wake up early cause i got an off day tomorrow and its time to eat up!

Back