Mister69's Log

Thanks guys, actually got off my ass and bought clothes today for the first time in a while....its so hard to find shirts that fit perfectly, but watever i will jsut buy them loose and grow into them :)

Tomoorow its time to get some new pants ...that shouldbe interesting prob going to have to get 34 inch waist to fit my huge ass in .

Then gotta go to kmart and pick up some cheap flat type sqaitin \pullin shoes...the ones i am using are so god damn old.

mister69 said:
Thanks guys, actually got off my ass and bought clothes today for the first time in a while....its so hard to find shirts that fit perfectly, but watever i will jsut buy them loose and grow into them :)

Tomoorow its time to get some new pants ...that shouldbe interesting prob going to have to get 34 inch waist to fit my huge ass in .

Then gotta go to kmart and pick up some cheap flat type sqaitin \pullin shoes...the ones i am using are so god damn old.
i just picked up some CHUCKS..black w/ red stitching. i liky a lot.

also whats your front sqt form look like? or i mean is how are you holding the bar in front of you to choke you?

how much are chucks?

Front squats just a no go for me, i dont feel good doin them..just one of those exerciese i know i cannot progress on. I will move to regular squats and box squats and hack squats.

mister69 said:
how much are chucks?

Front squats just a no go for me, i dont feel good doin them..just one of those exerciese i know i cannot progress on. I will move to regular squats and box squats and hack squats.
chucks ran me about 34-39$ some were in there. i could have sworn they were cheaper, but i think it was well worth the buy and should last me quit a while since i will basically only be using them for sqt and deads.

fair enough on the front sqts. :eyes:

8/25

flat bench- #185 1x10 (middle finger on ring)

incline hammer strength- 2 plates 1x15

Front raises- #15 1x12

tricep pushdowns- 1x20

crunches- 1x50

-notes-
light weeks, gotta love the 30 minute workouts w\light weight. First off, i feel like shit overall, knees sore run down, not sleeping well,and everything feels tight. So these light weeks are going to save my cns so i can blast away again.

Going to hit some back work tomorrow; rows and some other things.

8\27

chest support t-bar rows- 205# 2x10

Hammer strength high row- 1x15 #80

Shrugs- #185 1x10 (havent done these in years)

pulldown abs- 3x10 #75

efx eliptical- 20 minutes

-notes-
not forearms or bis letting this tendonitis heal. Did some hamstring stretching for 60 seconds per leg after cardio. Right hammie seems to be tight once again. Guess its back to icy hot for the next 7 days.

Last edited:
Ok i was schedule this past week to go in and do some light work, but got sick. So waht i did is rested because monday starts the heavy lifting.

I feel good, joints feel good and ready to eat and train. I will be using a basic Pullinbig routine as usual.

getting sick sucks big time. you'd be dehydrated, weak and loss appetite. not a pleasant site.

was 190 back then...got sick for 4 days, instantly dropped 10 pounds. i dunno if it was water loss only or muscle loss too. ah well

Back