Mister69's Log

"BUt the mission on hand is to get bigger for now :)" <-------Wrong Sucka

But the mission AT HAND is to get bigger for now :) would be the correct way of saying it spazzwad :p Lemme know how u liked that new gym and you'de better have some broad's lined up for me this weekend when i come up to see ya buddy...

squats-355lbs 1x5,1x5(if the guy spotting me knew how to spot all i needed was a light light spot)

leg press- 10 plates 1x20 SS (going to add another plate next week)

gm's- 245lbs 1x10,1x7(core tightened up got nervous so stopped)

heavy ab machine thingy - 2x20

calf work
weighted (100lbs) 90 second extreme stretch on donkey calf machine

**notes**

worked out at a new gym today they said it was free over the phone to test it out, but when i got there its 10 bucks but they re-emburs yuo if you join.
This gym is like Many many machines and no power racks(1 damn squat rack) and lots of stupid traininers. THis gym representede everything i didnt want in a gym. I was the only guy doing squats in the whole entire gym. NOt only that no one was deadlifting, not even an area to get away with it. Lots of curls and cable flys.

I asked one guy to spot me on squats, then he was like you wearing a belt thinking i couldnt do the weight, then after he saw me get 5 he was impresed. These peopel sometimes.

MY school gym would be perfect if it only had a squat rack it has a smith machine squats garbage. If bailys isnt good, then i gotta do somethign just not sure what lolol

I am in a bind now becuayse all i got left around here is a bailyes fitness and its prob going to be the same.

any who enough of me venting off to wendys once again today to get a triple with cheese and a baked potato.

hey pb... is it normal for my core to tighten up like that on gm's? cause i feel fine now, but i guess i just got nervous. it was like my abs were flexed ya know what i mean.

one other question do you guys ever feel like your knees are going to go through your chest durring leg press?

off to eat

Last edited:
8/30

-flat wide grip - 2x6 315lbs (only got 1x4,1x4) missed lockout on the last set for the fifth rep by like one inch.

-incline wide grip- 195lbs 1x10, 205lbs 1x10 both easy more weight next time

-tri push downs- 150# 1x24+6 r/p

-upright rows- 2x10 115lbs

-high seat abs machine- 1x20 8#, 1x20 9#

-hanging knee raises- 5x20

**notes**

worked out at the school gym today. Decided to step on the scale and for some reason it says 183 that was after my workout with a pair of warm up pants. That doesnt make any sense cause at home on my digi scale i was 186ish. I am the strongest i have ever been and i remember that back in may i was 193 after a workout.If i had to say what i weight now i guess i will ahve to say 186ish(thats 14lbs to my goal 200lbs) there is no way i had 10lbs of fat on me cuase i am fairly lean period. That scale must be messed up. Whatever i am enjoying bulking and as long as my strength keeps moving i may jsut be getting bigger.

A rundown of some meals today.....

meal- 2 cheeseburgers with 2 brownies and 20oz of whole milk and a salad with olive oil and vinigar
meal-turkey sandwhci long sub on whole wheat w\swiss
meal-2 chicken thighs dark meat w\rice brownie and 20oz of whole milk
meal- wendys tripple with cheese and a baked potatoe
meal-steak or tuna w\some sort of greens and some whole milk

post workout shake is -100 grams of carbs\50 protein 100mg of ala and 500mg of msm.
post workout meal is usually meat and pasta or meat and potatoes.
shakes in between meals and post workout and before bed etc you guys get the point.

sups-
-green tea 6 bags
-cee
-olive oil
-msm\glucosomine
-multi
-ala
-1 + gallon of water

day aint over yet so i gotta keep eating :) and pounding shakes.

yeah i am pretty shreded now. I just started bulking on monday so we will see how these next few weeks go., as of now zero cardio..i will dial it in if necessary.

As for my gym memebership, i have one more place around here to chekc then after that i have to make a decision as to what to do for membership...hope they ahve a power rack cause the gym i checked out on mondya didnt have a rack. Lots of smith machines though go figure.

My gym at school is free, and has everything i need except for a squat rack, I had to do smith machine squats last year and i got stronger etc... but only stronger on smith squats not regular squats. I have room to deadlift and lots of weight and machine up the wazzoo and lots of cardio equip. I have talked to so many poeple at my school gym trying ot get guys to chip in for a squat rack but no one wants to and the managers wont let me even bring it in. I really hope i dont have to settle for smith squats again this year becyase my legs are my most laggin part and i dont beleive someones legs can grow from smith squats.

Still undecided.

Last edited:
man what kinda school dosen't have a rack in it's gym jesus.what is the world coming to?hey just drop out and go back home to your gym!you cant live without a rack!

Last year working out at my university gym these are the exercises I couldnt do

-gm's
-dimmel's
-free wieght squats
-rack pulls- I would do them from a bench, not sure if its such a good idea to put 435+ on that bench

Last edited:
9/1

-rack pulls about 3 inches below knee w\straps
1x8 395 lbs
1x4 435lbs

- pull thrus-2x12 #150lbs entire rack...needed more weight
-seated cable rows- 2x8 270lbs
-reverse pull downs- 2x8 #18
-wide bb curls- 115lbs 1x12
-hammer db curls- 65's 1x9
-rear delt work- 2x20 20lbs db's
-high seat heavy ab machine- 2x20 #10
-hanging knee raises- 5x20

**notes**

worked out at the school gym..rack pulled off of a bench bar was lower than what i was rack pulling from home but its ok. Meals are in today and i felt great at the gym. Tweaked my left hip area....its bothering me a little now, but i am sure it will be fine. Pullthrus i used the entire rack, but what i will do is use another rack upstairs next time with more weight..mabey the seated row machine will do the trick. The store had london broil on sale last ngiht so i bought 6 huge steaks for 12 bucks and freezed them. ANd got myself some chicken breast as well.
Regardless...hit my #'s and now its time to go eat...mabye a chinese buffet or something of the sort...chicken and white rice cant go wrong :)

good shit, those back numbers are lookin good buddy so keep on eatin and i'm sure u'll be up over 500 in no time ;)

squats-365lbs 1x5,1x2

leg press- 11 plates 1x20 r\p

gm's- 245lbs 2x10

heavy ab cable crunches - 2x20 #90

seated calves- 3x10 110lbs
standing calves-3x10 500lbs
weighted (110lbs) 90 second extreme stretch on seated calf machine

9/6

flat wide grip bench- 2x4 315lbs
decline smythe machine (pinky on rings)- 315lbs 2x10
cable push downs- #150 1x32
upright rows- 2x10 115lbs
heavy abs hs- 2x20 #10

used my inzer wrist wraps and they felt great!

unfortunatly I had to use the smythe machine for decline as my school gym doesnt have it free weight.

Last edited:
9/8

deadlift- 1x8 375lbs, 1x2 435lbs

pullthrus- 2x12 #150

seated rows- 2x8 1 below the entire rack

reverse pulldowns- 2x8 #18

db curls- 1x15 45lbs db's

hammer curls-1x12 65lbs db's

rear delt work- 1x20, 1x18 25lbs db's

hs abs- 2x20 #10

**notes**
found out that there is a hack squat machine at my school gym.. mabey i can use that to aid my leg routine somehow reps of 20 sounds good :-0 what u guys think?

That 435 for 2 on deads felt freaking heavy and it seems that i have trouble at the bottom but i am able to explode at the top...guess all those rack pulls are helping for top end ..once i hit a sticking point with floor deads i may pull while standing on a few plates.

Last edited:
Back